《10》

Friendship.

A strong bond, never ending

The happiness that you will feel is genuine

But once a friend plots something behind you

It might leave relationships in dark ruins.

Warning: Not for weak stomachs

The obnoxious blaring of Hoseok's alarm woke him up from his dream. Groggily, he reached out to close it, but something red caught his eye.

Red paint.

His breath hitched powerfully and he moved back, hitting the wall as he saw his surroundings.

He wasn't in his room.

He was in his living room, an indesirable amount of blood on his clothes and his hands. His face, and his hair were streaked with some of the red liquid.

He turned around, feeling a strong knot in his stomach, and he forcefully bent over, vomiting and clutching his belly.

Splattered on the floor was the red metallic liquid. Bits and pieces now adorned the white floor, and something small was on Hoseok's hand.

A bloody, grotesque, chewed up thumb.

Hoseok screamed and muttered a long string of inaudible words in fear as his memories from yesterday came to mind.

Memories that involved him killing Namjoon.

The way he had burned his friend's hands.

The way he had tied him up from his ankle.

The way he--you know, tortured the guy to death.

And the way he chewed him up and ripped his flesh to shreds.

He made his way to the bathroom to take a shower, shrugging off his bloody clothes and running a hand over his red specked hair smoothly.

The hot water made it's way to his wrist, he hissed in pain as he felt a slash of pain course through his veins powerfully.

His eyes drifted to a long cut on his wrist, made by Namjoon.

The blood dripped down his chest, down his toned stomach, and to the floor.

"Wow, you killed another guy yesterday? You're a really bad friend!"

"Stupid Hoseok, can't even handle the pain on his wrist!"

Dark Sun was like a demon, appearing and dissapearing every time he wants to. Like, he appears at the worst timing. Hoseok eating gelato? He casually appears and kills the shop owner. Hoseok kissing a guy? Definitely appears and bites the guy. Hoseok showering? Of course he appears!

The boy mumbled a small "shut up!", continuing to harshly rub the soap against his skin, the thick lather covering the scars that ran over his body like wretched snakes.