《12》

Happiness

A wonderful emotion, like an addicting drug.

Helping you oblivious to the problems it shrugs.

Smiling and knocking for you to embrace.

Go and hold on to it without haste.

"YAH JEON JUNGKOOK YOU ARE A LITTLE CREEP! WHO EVEN TOLD YOU TO DYE YOUR HA--"

"Uhm..H-hi?"

Jung Hoseok was now sitting on Min Yoongi's sofa, as the man was spraying perfume on himself, face palming mentally as he felt the younger's gaze on him.

It wasn't everyday you see Jung Hoseok come to your house looking so ethereal with red hair and a matching long sleeved shirt, along with black pants, right? You couldn't blame Yoongi.

The man had been waiting outside for a long time and didn't have the courage to knock on the door.

In which explains why Yoongi was shouting at "Jungkook" for being a creep and not knocking on the door, and Yoongi had a back view of him all the time.

The two were now in Hoseok's car, a small orange Honda, the two deciding to make small talk as they both stared at each other flusteredly.

Both were listening to Hoseok's playlist as they drove to the amusement park, which thankfully was not that far.

They arrived, not even noticing that their hands were entwined as if they were perfectly made for each other as their eyes drifted from the rides to the booths.

The two males ran to the booths, their hair running as the wind brushed against their figures, giving the two happy males an ethereal look.

Too bad one was a devil in disguise.

"I saw Dark Sun."

Min Ki's eyes widened as he realised what words Kim Seokjin has just forced out of his mouth.

"WHAT? Kim Seokjin, this is a very important matter, what do you mean yo--"

A rough vibration from the officer's pocket caused him to stop abruptly, and he pinched his nosebridge in frustration as he proccessed what the caller had been telling him.

"Yes, yes, Detective Jo, I'll go meet with the witness."

The man stowed his phone back into his pocket, a feared glare on his face as he stared at Kim Seokjin, who was still crying as he gripped his wrist.

Due to the man's records, he majored in Acting and Drama and was awarded many, many times by the best under the said curriculum.

In other words, Kim Seokjin was an outstanding actor.

He wasn't ready to believe him yet, he told himself as he grabbed his coat while rushing out the door.

Roses.
That was hyung's favorite flowers, Jungkook reminisced sadly as the said flower tumbled down the ground, making a soft thump as it hit the marble coffin.

He hated the sound of the funeral march, all he wanted to hear was Namjoon's deep soothing voice telling him to not cry.

But now it was impossible.

His best friend, the older brother he never had, the best hyung and the best teacher was now slowly being lowered to the ground.

Jungkook wanted to hug the said man so badly, he wanted the older to run his slender fingers soothingly over his raven haor like he did when the boy was sad.

But bits of flesh and clumps of hair can't really do that, can they?

"..ungkook!".

"JEON JUNGKOOK!"

The boy's eyes jolted awake, he didn't even realize that he had closed them. He felt a warm hand on his back. Or had it already been there?

He felt himself be pulled into a sweet embrace, and realized only another man could make him feel like this. Sadness and grief pumping in his veins as he tried to cry out for--

"T-t-taehyu-hyung..! Joon-hyung's dead, he's dead, h-he's dead!", he croaked out depite the tears blurring his vision. His voice came out cracked, it was the first time he had spoken since his hyung's dissapearance. A.K.A, seven days.

The last thing he felt was the older's hands entwining with his before he passed out.

"Yah! Tell me, how in the name of anime are you so good at this?", Yoongi slurred giddilly as Hoseok threw a dart at the booth, earning another prize. He obviously had a few drinks from the strong beer samples they had seen earlier.

Hoseok was holding a huge Kumamon plushie in his hands as he threw another dart when he realized Yoongi wasn't at his side.

"Y-Yoongi?"

A genuine smile crept up Hoseok's face as he saw the boy staring up the sky, which was now dotted with beautiful fireworks. His mint green locks were swaying in the wind; his black glossy eyes were reflecting the colors in the sky. A gummy smile was  present on his face as he clutched his matching Kumamon doll.

Hoseok swiftly rushed to him, his eyes widening.

"Yoongi! Watch out!"

A stray firework had a bent path, it ricocheted all the way to Yoongi. The boy tried to duck, but soon found himself engulfed in Hoseok's arms before he fell.

The firework passed them, and a loud pop was heard.

"H-Hoseok..?"

The two were leaning against each other, black and hazel eyes locked, Hoseok's hand snaked on his waist while Yoongi's was at his neck.
(see picture above)

Seconds passed and the two burst into laughter. Both were happy as they pulled away, watching the beautiful fireworks took place.

"Okay, Ms. Jung, can you tell me what exactly happened at Kim Namjoon's crime scene?"

Officer Lee was drumming his fingers impatiently against his wooden table, as the witness, Jung Somin, sat opposite of him with a lie detector strapped on his hand.

The girl was crying softly, obviously scared to disclose her information to the male.

Officer Lee knew she was intimidated by the officer's dark eyes.

"Please, Ms. Jung, I can't and I don't want to work on this bullshit case and I don't want more people dying, understood?"

The girl nodded sadly, taking a deep breath.

"..I was walking home..when I saw a man trashing around outside the house..he was thrown inside a car, and his captor went inside Namjoon's house..I believe that was when he..killed Namjoon."

The girl shuddered, reliving the memories.

"He came out with a..bloody wrist. I..heard Namjoon shout..then stop suddenly."

The officer nodded, asking if the girl saw the man inside the car, to no avail.

"W..wait.."

The witness said the murderer came out with a bloody wrist..and Kim Seokjin's wrist was bleeding..so..

"BINGO!", the man cried, snapping his fingers as a smile was present on his face.