《11》

Tears.

An elixir of both sadness and hope

All held by one single rope

Let me wipe your cheek one last time

Before I take what fate is really mine

Seokjin was crying.

The sight before him left the officer dumbfounded and wide eyed as the man that had emitted a happy yet intimidating aura was crying. Fear was truly present in his red, puffy eyes as he gripped the chair's arms tightly, his head lolling to his right as he fell to the floor.

Adrenaline now pumping heavily in his chest, Min Ki rose from his seat and onto the floor, his chair falling down with a loud clatter but he didn't mind as he scooped the slightly smaller man into his back and ran to the police station's clinic with Yoongi trailing behind him.

There was blood on the floor, coming from Seokjin's wrist.

●●●

Seokjin bolted upright in the hospital bed.Cold sweat was beading amd falling from his forehead like bullets, tears were falling from his puffy eyes, and he gripped his wrist as he let a small whimper escape his lips.

"N-n-namj-j-joon.."

The officer was talking on his phone outside, along with Yoongi, who continued his interrogation.

The officer obviously heard the small ruckus the boy was making, he entered the room the boy was clutching his sheets fearfully, shaking.

"P-p-please..save N-n-namjoon..f-for me, p-please, s-save him.."

The monitor that indicated the trembling boy's heartbeat began beeping furiously, catching the officer's attention along with the nurse, making the two rush inside.

"O-o-officer L-Lee..p-please..save my N-namjoon, h-he's gonna die.."

Officer Minki furrowed his brows, a quizzical look appearing on his face as he recalls the interrogation earlier.

"Seokjin-ssi, I never told you about the victim. How do you know about the new murder?"

This only caused more shaking and crying from Seokjin's end, he buried his face in his hands as the bedsheets were stained red from his bloody wrists.

"H-h-he..He's d-dead..right? N-namjoon's d-dead?"

Min Ki's eyes narrowed as the he noticed the red sheets, as the nurse was putting alcohol on the trembling man's hand.

"Yes, Seokjin-ssi, Kim is dead, he is the latest victim of Dark Sun.", he said, pointing to the files in his hand as he shot a glance to the nurse, who took the hint and went out. "But..how do you know about Kim?"

Seokjin's eyes were shut tightly as he rekindled their memories inside his head.

(Flashback)