chapter 26 •

i don't even know if that has to do with the chapter but he is so fine tf

I grip my hair and pull it.

I really don't know why i'm so stressed about this.

Yes, it is a serious cause, yes I like him, yes I want to get over this news, yes I want to be with him even after all of this, but should I?

That's the question. Should I?

Before I can think of anything more, I crash into someone.

"I'm sorry" I say and look up to see Carter.

"Carter?" He looks down and smirks.

"Stella" He nodded acknowledging me.

"How are you?" He brings his hand up to his hair, messed with it, then let's his hand fall down.

"I'm good, you?" Well, this is awkward. You're probably wondering.. 'stella, why are you talking to him?' and that's because I have a question.

"I'm good, and I have a question" He gives me a smile. That's the nice thing about him. He's kind. I mean when he told me he cheated on me, it wasn't very nice, I guess he might of been in a mood or something, but once again, I can't really blame him.

But other than that, he was so nice, and his smile is so sweet.

"Have you talked to Christopher lately? Because he just told me something, and now he disappeared" Carter shakes his head.

"Nope, but he left me a voicemail at like 3am. It was weird. I didn't really understand any of it. He apologized for something, and was saying gibberish. He said someone's name. I don't remember the name though. I'm not sure if he accidentally called me... or forgot he was leaving a voicemail. I honestly don't know" He scratches his hear confused and shrugs. I nod.

"I know you'll probably say no, and it's okay if you do-.."

"You want to hear it, don't you?" I give him a sheepish smile. "Please?"

"I'll send it to you" I nod thankfully. He gives me one more smile then walks past me to wherever he was going before, but my mouth chooses to speak.

"Carter" he turns around

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry how everything went down. I just feel like I jumped into a relationship with you, so I can feel like I didn't like someone. You didn't need to know that, but I guess you do and I should probably stop talking" I look down embarrassed. My mouth really needs to learn when to shut up.

Carter laughs. I look up and he's smiling. I raise an eyebrow.

"Stella, it's fine, we're fine. I know you're talking about Chris. I always knew you both had something. I just selfishly chose you because why not? I was bored. You truly are a nice person and so is Chris. If you want to be with him, go for it. You both would be a good couple. I mean better than us" I laugh a little and give him a smile.