chapter 7 •

"Just be freaking quiet" god, i forgot how annoying Sean could be

"But my feet hurt. You've been making me walk all around the town for 4 hours!" he whines. Wait, four hours?

"Okay, we can go home" i shrug and turn on my heels towards the car. My four hours are up.. Finally. PRAISE THE LORD.

I take out my phone to text my mom.

me : i can bring him home now right?

"Who are texting?" Sean leans over my shoulder and i quickly turn it off. "No one" i quickly deny.

"Liar" why is everyone accusing me of being a liar?

"That's not a nice thing to accuse" i smile and he returns it as my phone rings.

"No one my butt" he childishly remarks and i roll my eyes. God, all of this is for him.

Sure, we just got done. The text reads. Thank the gods!

"Can you give me a piggyback-ride?" pfft

"No" i state and Sean pouts. "But it's my birthday" he whines.

"And i took you shopping, and stop whining you're twenty. Ah, you're twenty! You're OLD!!" I realise and taunt him. It may not be old, but it sure is to me because i'm 17.

"You're mean" he slumps and we continue walking to the car. We finally reach it and i sit in the passenger seat. Yes, i do have my drivers licence and I do have a car, but it's too much work to drive so I don't usually. Only on occasions and when I feel like it. And plus I have a bunch of potential drivers in my life. My parents, Sean when he comes home, the bus if i really don't want to drive, and Christopher. Okay, Maybe Christopher wouldn't take me anywhere unless i'm blackmailing him.

Sean gets in a starts the car,  but not forgetting to annoy me by turning on his trash music.

"Oh my god" i groan and rest my head on the window. Sean's laughter is heard throughout the room.

He looks over me and turns back to the road with a mischievous look on his face. He starts excelling his speed. What is this fool doing? I see a speed bump coming up and he doesn't start slowing down.

"Sea-.." i was cut off from me coming nearly off the seat and hitting my head against the window. Sean starts laughing nad i glare at him.

"You're so annoying"

•~•~•

We just got to his house. I insisted on coming to his house because I needed "to get something" when in reality his party is behind the front door. I pull out my phone and text my mom.

me : we're here

"Who are you texting again?" Sean asks me again and squints.

"No one" I use the same excuse and Sean attempts to take my phone