Foster homes and Fucked up experiences

Content warning: rape. Please don't read this if it'll trigger you.

-----

When Adam arrived at the home of Liam Morgan, he was less than excited. If anything he was terrified. He walked up to the front step with his backpack on his back and Spencer at his side. Spencer knocked on the door and an older looking man answered.

"Hello, Mr. Morgan. It's nice to see you again. I'm very glad that you opened your doors to Evelyn here." Spencer held out for Mr. Morgan to shake and the man took it gladly. Adam watched quietly, keeping his gaze low.

"Couldn't let her go to a group home. Those things aren't fun for anyone." The pair of men laughed like they were old friends, and the color drained from Adam's face. He got bad vibes from Mr. Morgan but he couldn't figure out why.

He wordlessly followed his social worker into Mr. Morgan's house, trying to understand why he was so scared. Was it because he'd been misgendered? No, that would just make him uncomfortable. It was on the tip of his tongue but he just couldn't find the word.

Adam snapped back to reality when Mr. Morgan led them upstairs. "Ok, Evelyn," he opened the door to a bedroom, "Here is where you'll be sleeping while you're here. I'm just across the hall." Mr. Morgan pointed to the bedroom on the other side of the hall.

A chill went down Adam's back. He didn't want to be this close to that man. But he just nodded, playing along as the sweet little girl. Spencer wouldn't listen if he said that Mr. Morgan creeped him out.

"Well, since that's all, I'm heading out." Spencer waved to Adam and Mr. Morgan. He handed Adam a little business card "Call me if you need me, got it?" Adam nodded, "Good." Adam watched him turn and head down the stairs. He heard the door close and then he looked up at Mr. Morgan.

Morgan had a creepy grin on his face that made Adam's stomach drop. "Now that we're alone." One hand clashed around Adam's wrist, and he was dragged into Mr. Morgan's bedroom.

No, no, no, no.

It was the only thought in Adam's head. This was bad. Really bad.

He was going to...to... Adam couldn't even think about what was going to happen to him, but when he was pushed onto the bed by the older man he could feel a scream stuck in his throat. He opened mouth but a hand clamped over it.

"Uh, uh, uh. We can't have that, little girl" Mr. Morgan shushed him, "Now, shut up and stay still."

---

Hello Lovelies! It's nice to finally talk to y'all! I'm excited people are enjoying my book. While this isn't my first fanfic, it's definitely my first halfway decent fanfic. I'd like to ask yall to please not be silent readers. Comment, vote, follow! Please!

Anyways, thanks again for reading this fanfic!