Chapter 44

Felicity's eyes slowly open, the bright light from the crack of her blinds hitting her. She groans and shields her eyes from the sun, and grabs her phone. "TWELVE THIRTY! IM LATE FOR WORK!" She gets up out of bed as quickly as she can and runs to the closet to get her uniform. Ripping off her everyday clothes she slept in as she does. "Oh no I forgot to put it in the dryer!"

"Babe...." Ralph's tired voice comes

"Oh man my manager is going to KILL me!" She says rummaging through her dresser to find her extra uniform,

"Babe,-"

"Oh don't tell me it's in the wash too!" She crys hopelessly.

"Babe!" Ralph shouts, she jumps, he gets her attention.

"Babe...it's Saturday, you don't work Saturday's.....it's the weekend."

"Oh......well I gotta put the clothes in the dryer before I forge-aaaah! Peter!" She hides her half naked body behind the wall. "I forgot you were here." She tells him her head poking from behind the wall.

"You want me to put her clothes in the dryer for you?" Peter asks

She goes through what she has in there, "Shirts, uniform, underwear, bra..." She blushes with embarrassment, "Oh uh n-no thank you. But thanks for offering." She smiles. "I'll be out in a second to make breakfast just let me...." She laughs nervously, "Just let me get changed first. Okay?" She smiles showing her teeth.

"O.." the door is shut on his face. "kay...."

She pulls her hair a little, "I can't believe I forgot he was here! He saw me in my bra and underwear!"

"I sure don't mind it." Ralph says looking her up and down, hands behind his head.

She makes a grouchy face trying not to smile and picks up one of the throw pillows and throws it at him. He just laughs taking the pillow and throwing it back at the end of the bed.

"Come here." He smiles

"No," She crosses her arms

"Come herrrre." His smile grows

"Fine." She stomps over acting like she's grumpy.

He grabs her and lifts her up. She squeals happily, he rolls to the side making her hit the soft bed. She giggles and kisses him softly.

He kisses her cheek...then kisses it again and again. She giggles as he trails his repeated kisses all over her face and to her neck.

~~

"Okaaaay! So what do you guys want for breakfast?" She asks flopping her hand on the counter.

Peter and Ralph sit on the back of the couch looking at her.

"I know what I want..." She smiles evilly. "Any one want my craving of Sour Cream and Waffles ouuuuu topped with pickles and maple syrup?"

Peter looks horrifyingly at Ralph.

Ralph gulps with a horrified face of discussed.