Chapter 41

She panics. "I..I uh...I-I don't know!" She runs out of the room in tears.

"Felicity!" Ralph calls out about to run after her but Barry stops him.

"I'll go..." Barry uses his speed too and looks around S.T.A.R Labs and finds her in the locker room against the wall knees up and with her head in her lap..crying. Barry sits on a near by bench seeing a little girl before seeing her all grown up.

 Barry sits on a near by bench seeing a little girl before seeing her all grown up

"Felicity...." He reaches out and puts a hand on her shoulder.

She looks up tears streaming down her face. "I don't know what to do dad...I'm too young to have a baby...." She looks down at her belly. "Dad I'm only 19...I don't even have my own restaurant or anything...this wasn't planned."

He massages her on shoulder in comfort. "It's going to be okay...whatever happens your mum and I....and Ralph will be by your side. You're not gonna go through this alone I won't let that happen..." A small sad smile appears on her lips. "What do you want?" He asks.

"I....I.. I don't know.."

"And that's okay.... but I think you should keep the baby. Oh man is Joe going to be excited." Felicity looks at him and he clears his throat. "Sorry...." He stops his thinking as he realizes. "...Oh my gosh I'M GOING TO BE A GRANDPA!" He says excitingly. Felicity laughs.

"Yeah maybe." She says as she gets up

His face falls but be doesn't say anything. "R-Right.." He helps her to her feet.

"We gotta get back to the Cortex you want to see Thunder right."

"Right."

~

Ralph is playing with thunder in the closed off space when he sees Felicity. He steps over the gate, "You okay?" Ralph asks putting his arms out.

When he said that tears started to make there way out. Why did he have to ask that?! Stupid hormones. She hugs him crying into his shirt. "I'm going to keep the baby.."

Silence falls over the room. Ralph pulls her away. "You're going to keep the baby!" He asks

"Yes. And we're going to raise it...together."

"Baby that's great!" He hugs her

Barry's eyes widen, "IM GOING TO BE A GRANDPA!" He jumps up and down like a kid. He goes over and shakes Caitlin, "AND YOUR GOING TO BE A GRANDMOTHER! OH MY GOSH AM I EVER HAPPY!" He short of breath. "Okay phew I gotta sit down." He sits on a near by chair.

"And I'm going to be a Father.." Ralph says happily while looking in Felicity's eyes. She smiles and he kisses her.

"We're going to be Parents." Felicity says hugging Ralph.