•59•

~Months Later~

"My Baby's Turning 16" I Cooed to Nicole "Mom stop" she groaned "WELL I JUST LOVE YOU" I screamed.

"JUSTIN" I smiled brightly wrapping my arms around my best friends Neck "I Missed You" I said tears Slipping Justin Was Recently on tour "Don't Cry It Doesn't Look Fab Like You Always Do" he said wiping them.

"Okay Open Your Presents" I clapped my hands together Nicole Slowly Opened Up Her Present which was a Card This was from All Of Us

+Nicole's p.o.v+

Go To Where You Sleep

The first card read

I ran to my room I saw a card on my bed

Go To Where You Keep Your OneDirection Posters

I quietly walked over to my Closet And Looked Around The Next Card Was In My Shoe

The Door Bell Should Ring...Now.

The bell rang I ran to get it there stood My Idol.

Not Onedirection No

Not Taylor Swift

Miley Cyrus.

I let out tears she had a red Present Bow In Her Hair I started crying and she hugged me "Awe Your To Beautiful To cry" she smiled at me "I Can't believe it's you" I cried.

"it's Not" she laughed I looked at her confused "I'm Just A Normal Person Your New Boo" she laughed I laughed with her.

~After The Party~

"Bye Miley" I smiled "Bye Sweets Stay You" she smiled kissing my forehead.

+Marianna P.o.v+

"That was great" I smile to everyone "You guys are the best" Nicole Smiled "I Can't Ask For A Better Teen" I smiled "I Love You" she teared up I couldn't help but tear up as well.

"Aw" Everyone Cooed As Brianna Scoffed.

I rolled my eyes "Um I Guess you guys should go" I shrugged "actually Bri Can You Go Home?, I Wanna Talk To Anna" Shawn Shrugged "Um I Guess So" she responded

"Listen,I Love You,It's Hard To Deny How Much I need you in my life" he said "But Brian-" I started "No Not Brianna She's Wonderful Sure But She's Not you" he said again I smiled and got on my tip toes I hugged him "So Do Me The Honors And Be Mine Again?" he Smiled

"but Bri-" I started again "No, I broke up with her bout a hour go" he smiled (a/n bout a week ago week ago💃) I smiled and kissed him.

"AWEE MY OTP" Nash Cooed.

I smiled and Shawn wrapped his arm around me my smiled grew wider by the minute.

"So If You Don't Mind I Would Love to Go Play With my boys and girls" Shawn Smiled Going Upstairs I smiled trailing behind him he made a sharp turn into The Play room where all the kids were that's where they all hang out.

I also took a sharp turn into my room Changing Into A Pair Of red and black Plaid pj shorts and a A Black Tank Top And My Black Slip On Slipper Boot things I put my hair into a high pony tail and turned off the walk in closet light.

I grabbed my laptop and Logged Into Netflix I undid my bed (A/N Yall have seen it before) I crawled into it watching american horror story (a/n OMGG HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THE NEW SEASON?! EVAN PETERS IS MY LOVER HES SO HAWT HES MY 7 LIFE CAUSE IF YOU DONT REMBER IM A CAT🐱Ahs is life) I Cried A Bit As My Favorite Season Ended (a/n Coven And Murder House are lyfe) I decided to start it all over again.

"Hey Babe" Shawn Said Jumping into the bed with me "Hey" I said turning to smile at him "What Time Is It?" I asked "Around 10:08" he responded "Shot Aiden Was Supposed To Be In Bed an hour ago" I said slapping my forehead "Oh" he chuckled I glared at him and went to the play room "Aiden Baby Time For Bed" I smiled at him

"Ood ight Mumma" he Waddled to me and I got on my knees as he wrapped his tiny arms around my neck I hugged his waist and squeezed my eyes shut.

I held his hand as we walked to his now upgraded room (pic ltr) I undid his bed and put him in and kissed his forehead "Ight Hawn" he said trying. To pronounce Shawn's Name Shawn had a look of hurt on his face.

I also put May To Bed.

Nicole Goes to bed at exactly 11:18 her rule.

I walked back to my room and Got into bed and Shawn came and plopped down next to me.

"good Night" I smiled and he smiled back.

"Night Baby" he smiled he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer kissing the top of my head.

*Authors Note*

Hiya beautiful People💜 I Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter I worked hard on it I'm trying to fit updating in my schedule but it's hard. I love you guys.