The Fight.....

-Magcon boys pov- (Ooooo)

Oh hell no Anna can not replace us in her life with Ugh them.

-Anna-

I woke up in the morning and changed into black ripped skinny jeans and a long sleeve grey loose shirt with black at the wrist and black combat boots I left my hair in curls I walked downstairs and saw everyone there meaning Aaliyah May Aiden And shawn and the magcon boys.

"Ummm.....good morning?" I muttered and walked over to Aiden "Good morning baby boy" I smiled I kissed his soft little cheek and a smiled appeared on his face "Morning my little princesses" I smiled walking over to Aaliyah And May which Aaliyah is basically my daughter now 😂 not literally but yea.

"morning" I smiled wrapping my Arms around Shawn's neck as he was sitting I softly kissed him.

"Anna can you cook?" Aaliyah asked "Of course" I smiled to her I started cooking.

I served May Aiden Aaliyah And Matt cause I mean the kids sweet "What about us?!" The rest screamed "Maybe I'll serve you when you learn manners" I spat remembering every cruel thing these boys had said to me Matthew was the only one who hadn't said something cruel.

"Matchus ma basfran" I smiled kissing his cheek and he smiled cheekily "Aye watch it Lee" Shawn warned "Awe I wove you" I cooed babying him he smiled at me.

While I was eating I got a message from Destin I smiled

Bae- Aye the crews going out to the pier you in?

Meh- hell yea

Bae- bring May Aiden And Aaliyah

Meh-O course I'm not leaveing ma baby's here with these irresponsible bitches

Bae-Kk :)

Meh- have you heard from Ricky?

Bae- he left o2L and the crew

Meh- :(

Bae- Yea he's dating a girl named Christine that bitch need an attitude check there moving to Ny

Meh- M'k ima meet you guys there and y'all better bundle up it's go be cold

Bae- your such a mom D:

Meh- Stfu I'm a mom of 2

Bae- bye babe ily

Meh- ily2

-end-

"Aaliyah come on go get ready were going to the pier with the crew" I smiled "Yassss girlll" She sassed running to her room "May go get dressed baby" I said he obeyed running up as we'll I picked up Aiden "Who's the crew?!" Cameron scoffed "Oh Cameron you know the people who actually cares about me" I smirked running upstairs I went Into Aidens nursery and changed him into A white shirt and jeans with black vans I found a little leather jacket Kian got him and decided to put it on him I grabbed a bandana jc gave him which was black and said "AIDEN" in white I put it on him.

I went to check on May and she was wearing jeans pink vans and a light pink "DADDYS GIRL" shirt I smiled at her "Wait downstairs baby" I smirks she skipped down stairs I went to check on Aaliyah she was wearing Jeans Black flats and a black ruffle top with a white cardagain.

"Bye" I scoffed to the boys "Bye" I smiled kissing Shawn's cheek I walked to Matthew "Bye Bae" I smiled hugging him.

The bosh looked hurt I shrugged and hugged Nash....I missed this it felt so right.

"we'll bye" I smiled the only reason I hugged Nash was cause he was there and he has the cutest little pouty face.

-HOME-

The fair was amazing the crew came over and Aiden May and Aaliyah had knocked out in the car so Kian carried May Jc carried Aaliyah and I took Aiden I changed him Into his pjs and put him to sleep.

I walked downstairs because all I heard was yelling "WHAT THE FUCK DUDE" I heard Connor screamed I walked in and Taylor was on top of Matt punching him "SHE WAS MY BESTFRIEND YOU ASSHOLE" he screamed I walked in and stood infront of Matt I felt a stoning sensation on my right cheek Taylor had punched me Andreas face showed clear Anger I went to Taylor and slapped him "YOUR A SON OF A BITCH YES I WAS YOUR BESTFRIEND BUT GUESS WHAT ALL OF YOU STUPID LITTLE BITCHES HAD TO RUN THAT I DONT CARE ABOUT YOU GUYS ANYMORE IF ONLY YOU HAD MANNERS AND WERE MORE LIKE MATT AND SHAWN YOU STUPID ASSHOLES" I screamed tears of anger running down my face.

I grabbed taylor by the ear and dragged him out the door I walked to the kitchen by my self and put my elbow on the counter my hand on my face as I silently cried the magcon boys came in rushing to my side "Get off" I spat I walked into the living room I walked to shawn and he pulled me onto his lap as I cried into his chest while the crew hugged me comforting me Matt included I went to Jenn "I need a famous Jenn hug" I frowned I hugged her and god damn this girl gives the best hugs "I'm gonna get some rest guys" I frowned walking upstairs to bed.