•54•

•anna•

"I'm not sure" I said to Shawn "But there's 5 rooms with 4 beds" he whined "Shawn your not 7 stop whining" I said sternly "Ok there's HAYES,Brent,Nash,Cam,Aaron,Taylor,Jack,Jack,You,MATT,And Carter,And lox is coming soon" I chuckled "But." He whined "No god damn but's" I yelled "THERES 15 BEDS" he screamed "Fine she can stay" I said rubbing my temple.

I ran upstairs changing into grey sweat pants and and a shirt that said "Unicorn is my spirt animal" I smiled to myself as I pulled on my frog slipper boot things.

I put my hair in a fishtail braid and walked down stairs only to hear AIDEN cry again so I walked back upstairs to his nursery "Hey baby" I heard some one say "Awe shawn he's so adorable" another voice said.

I walked in the room and smiled "he is. Isn't he" I smiled as I walked over to pick him up "What's his name" Lauren asked "Aiden" I smiled "nice" she smiled.fake ass bitch.

"let's go" I smiled looking At Aiden "MOMMA MUMMA" he screamed "Yeah baby momma" I laughed bouncing him on my hip.

"your great with him" Lauren smiled.

"well I am his mom" I said clearly in comfortable.

I heard to unfamiliar voicesdownstairs.

YAY NEW PEOPLE.

I walked downstairs to see two girls "Hi I'm MARIANNA" I smiled holding AIDEN as I noticed All the girls were down here.

"Hi I'm Charlotte Camerons new girlfriend." (Sorry yelissa) the tall girl with Blonde Curly hair and brownish eyes Smiled "Hi" I smiled she seemed nice

"I'm Nicole HAYES friend" A pretty girl with super curly hair Green braces and Brown eyes smiled "Hi Nicole" I smiled

"OH MY GOD PLEASE STAY" I screamed as me,Nicole,And Charlotte had been conversations for a long time "But you didn't want me to stay" Lauren scoffed.

"SLEEP WITH ME" I screamed To My new Besties "Ok!" They screamed jumping onto my king sized bed "MOMMA" AIDEN screamed.

"I GOT HIM" Nicole screamed running to his room.

"LET GO OF HIM YOU LITTLE BITCH" I heard Nicole scream. I looked at Charlotte and we started panicking I ran to his room and saw Lauren grabbing his neck.

"LISTEN YOU LITTLD BITCH LET GO OF HIM" I screamed tears spilling from eyes.

Charlotte stood there and went to get the boys she was scared.

they came in as soon as they saw me Jump on her they pulled me back "LET FUCKING GO SHE THINKS SHE CAN COME TO MY HOUSE AND CHOKE MY SON AND GET AWAY WITH IT HELL TO THE FUCKING NO" I screamed Cameron face changed into rage and Shawns Changed into Shocked Cameron whispered in my ear "Get her good no one touched my grand baby" I smiled a bit but soon turned into a smirk I ran to her and tackled her to the floor I grabbed her hair and a chunk fell out "Oh look your hairs as fake as your personality" I cackled as I started slapping her like crazy.

"WHAT KIND OF SICK ASS PERSON CHOCKES A ONE YEAR OLD" I screamed punching her as her face started turning a slight purple color I took that as a hint to let go.

I got up wiping my sweat and taking AIDEN from Nicole who was in the corner crying. I must admit Nicole is like my little sister She did say she was an orphan. That's it I have an idea.

"hey HAYES I think it's time for me to go back to the orphanage" Nicole frowned I looked at Charlotte and winked she smiled excitedly almost reading my mind.

•A week later•

"may your gonna have a new Auntie"I smiled at my little Baby.

"Mommy, Is she gonna be like my sister since your gonna adopt her?" She asked Cutely I must admit she knows a lot for a 5 year old "I don't know baby" I smiled.