Aliyahs room.<3

-Anna-

Im so excited for aliyah to live with us which we already notified her parents about and right now im decorating it she dosent even know. ;)

"shes gonna love it" Shawn smiled wrappung his arms around my waist the room was a beatiful white with a chalk board wall which i painted with chalk board paint her bed frame was a white one that had the texture of a cushion her bed cover was a light pastel pink with a mixture of blue and pink pillows on her bed she had a bunch of throw pillows one which said her name in cursive with fake little diamonds all around she had a cotton candy colored throw blanket on her bed.

She had two bedside tables with little decorations she had a walk in closet with brand new clothes i brought her,her desk was a light marble color with a dark cushion roller chair and her flooring was a dark mable color she had a huge chandelier hanging from the celing and her bathroom was a ocean blue with cut out mermaids hanging from the celing and a light that changed color she had a jacuzzi tub similar to me and shawns.

"I really hope you like it aliyah, since you spend so much time here we want you to move in and this is your room" i smiled opening her door which was a light blue with a huge pink A on it and around it were pictures of her May Aiden Me and shawn she gasped looking around she turned to me and ran hugging me and shawn.

"Babe i invited someone to stay here for a couple of days" Shawn smiled coming into the room "Who?-" i was cut off by someone rining the door bell which Aiden found amazing and started giggling wich scared May i went to get it and there stood-