Authors Note :(

~Authors Note~

Guys, Please I Just Want To Clear Things Up, What I Write in this book about any character is Most Definitely Not True like I get it if your a character and feel insulted but like I'm not saying anything about you indirect so stop messaging me and saying shit cause like you act like I don't get insulted enough at school,I Have my own Life To Worry About.

Like stop its a book A FICTION Book A FAN FICTION book, like if you don't like it don't read it I'm doing this cause writing is my passion and photography like wtf, how are you gonna hate on my book when half of you don't even write a book yourself like if you have have to take 5 seconds of your 'precious' time to hate on my book you can obviously take time to Write your own book and put what YOU want in it if my book is not what you want I'm sorry.

I hate coming off so strong but I have strong Anger Issues And I'm Bipolar and a lot of things have been happening lately so yeah I just want you to know that I put a lot of time into my books and I'm doing what I love so please just stop but other than that I love reading the Instant messages that you guys send me on Instagram and stuff you guys are amazing, I Am Truly Great full for all of you.

Especially Alexia cause Babe ❤️ she's been through this all with me and I couldn't ask for a better internet best friend. I Love you to death.

I Love All Of You.❤️

Luff, Keiry👹