Nicholas

~Anna's pov~

It's been a week since the incident, shawn came home that night.

~Flash back~

"Babe!" I heard shawn scream from the kitchen. He was home. "what.!?" I spat "You seriously belive her?!" He asked sounding hurt "Yes I seriously do. Leave" I said. I was hurt but I'm not letting May be around people like that "Fine." He spat coldly. I felt a burning sensation come towards my face. I quickly crawled to the corner. Burried my face on my knees, he he hit me. "babe I'm-im so sorry" "LEAVE" I yelled, he left I heard small crys coming from the top of the stairs,May, she saw everything. "Why pwapwa weave" she asked crying "No reason, he's gonna come back soon. I promise"
~end of flashback~

I shuddered at the thought of him actually coming back, is it wrong I actually want him to come back? Anyway I heard Cameron adopted a son his name is Nicholas. I heard the bell ring "Mommy can I get it?" May asked "sure Hun" she walked to the door "DADDY" I heard her scream I turned around to see may jump into Shawn's arm and him smiling like an idiot "What do you want?!" I snapped "Babe I'm sorry, I was just mad that you didn't belive me and believed that slut.......please" he said tears rushing down his face "Look I understand if you don't wan-" I cut him off by smashing my lips onto his.

"so babe your gonna meet Nicholas today, he's an asshole" he groaned "Ok babe" I smiled "Daddy change me" May asked sweetly "Sure boo" he smiled.

I ran upstairs to get ready I was wearing a mint green skater skirt a black crop top with a mint green cardigan and mint green vans I put on concealer and foundation I put on mascara and light pink lipstick.

I walked down stairs and saw May wearing a pink dress with little daisies around the waist and pink strap sandals and her hair in pig tails I smiled as me we walked out together

~At Cameron's house~

I walked in to hear Sydney and Bella who I have surprisingly learned to adore "MawiaaannAA" they screamed "Syd bell" I screamed as they jumped into my arms while they took May to play upstairs "Hey so shawn got you to come" I heard cams voice "Dad" I smiled. He smiled I haven't called him dad in a long time he came up to me and hugged me tightly "This is Nicholas " he said pointing to a boy who looked around 18 brown hair and brown eyes he came up to me" hey babe I hear your my sister maybe we can be more than that" he smirked, oh how I wanted to slap that annoying smirk off his face, you are not shawn! Stop trying to act cute "Nah bitch she's mine" I heard shawn snap as he grabbed my waist putting his warm plump lips to mine.

"Not for long" he said smugly "Excuse me bitch" shawn said his jaw clenched, and he walked towards him his fist in balls "Wanna go asshole bring it"Nicholas snapped back, shawn punched him straight in the nose...oh shit! "Stop" I screamed pulling shawn away from him I kissed one of the bruises on his left cheek and said "Let's go home", "your going back to the orphanage asshole" I heard cam snap "May, Boo home time" shawn screamed his jaw clenched seeing Nicholas "Calm down" I whispered