Fresh New Start <3

~Annas pov~

"Mwommy wake uwp wake uwp" May yelled "Yea babe?" i asked "Twoday we gwo two show" she giggled "Oh hunny your staying here with tabatha" i said "Awe" she pouted "Sorry baby next time ill take you, yea?" "Otay mommy" "Alright hun im gonna go make breakfeast" i said smiling.

Break feast was good, I heard a knock at the door "Ill get it" i screamed "Oh hey tabatha thanks for watching Mahogany again" "No problem shes a doll" i smiled "Ok magcon starts in 20 minutes so i have to get dressed quickly" i laughed running upstairs.

i got dressed into black leggings a oversized sweater and my ray bans so they wont see me, im gonna make sure to see Mahogany Taylor and shawn tho i grabbed my phone and left across the street.

The event is crazy, so many crying girls "Ok so we recently moved here to miami so be careful you might see us somewhere" Taylor winked girls screaming, "Who wants to come dance Red nose with me" They still do that? "As you know we do this at every event knowing this was Mariannas favorite song, in memory of her, now lets take the usal moment of silence where we say our words" Mahogany said crying silently, while jacob embraced her in a hug, "Me first" Shawn said "Marianna, wherever you are, I love you, and i miss you" He stopped his voice cracking "No matter how many kids Cameron has youll always be in my heart, ill confess my feelings now, Marianna i always loved you, not as only a friend or a sister, i-i i actually loved you" he finished all the girls around me crying and awww'ing.

All the boys had said there things now, "Ok so who wants to come up?" Mahogany said her voice craking, her eyes beet red from crying so much, without thinking i put my hand up, "Me" i said "Come on up", My heart beating, head punding, head hurting as i walked up those stairs "Hi hun whats your name? and age?" Shawn asked quietly, i quickly grabbed his wrist and hugged him "I love you to shawn" i mumbled "Marianna?" he asked his voice cracking, i slowly took off my hood and glasses "Im Marianna Dallas, And im 19 years old" i smiled "MARIANNA" They sobbed "w-we missed you so much" they cried loudly "Shawn, I love you to" i smiled cupping his cheek in my hand while having to look up and kissing his lips SPARKS SPARKS every where "AWWWWW" the boys, and mahogany cooed while the fans cried that i was back and cooed "Well we always had confidence you would come back sooo....BOO BEAR SIMBA COME ON OUT!" they screamed i whipped my head left and saw my babys running toawards me i quickly sat on the floor letting them come up to me while crying.

The boys ended The show early and i was taking them across the street to my house, "May, baby im home" i yelled "Mommy!" she screamed hugging me "Baby this is Cameron Jack Jack Shawn Taylor Nash Mahogany Carter Matthew And aaron" i said "She has my name" she giggled pointing at Lox "HAHAHA i had it first" Mahogany laughed and smiled sweetly "Your pretty" May smiled "Why thank you may" lox said back "Oh and bby these are our new dogs Boo and Bear and this is our Cat simba" i smiled "Hey nwo thwats our pwets" i heard two little voices say "Um no mine" i said "May go to your play rooom please" i smiled "Otay mommy, doggy kitty cwome on" she smiled sweetly as she wobbled up them stairs.

"YOU HAVE A DAUGHTER?!" cam yelled excidetly "Yea, i um i got rapped" i said the last part slowlly Jack and jack came to hug me wich i gladly accepted "May COME DOWN HERE PLEASE" i yelled she came wobbling down the stairs "May this your grandpa Cameron" i smiled "Oh hewwo" she giggled reaching her hand out to him he quickly picked her up kissing her nose.

"So shawn, can i talk to you outside?" i smiled "Yea" he got up and we went to the pool and dipped our feet in only "Will you um be my girlfriend?" he asked shyly "Of course shawn" i smiled "Now may can have a father figure" she smiled. i smiled at thought of him wanting to help my baby girl, "Your to sweet mendes" i smiled, we walked in hand in hand, Nash didnt look happy. "AWWW THERE A THING NOW YAY" the boys screamed, "Come" i bushed as we walked towards May "Hi may im your new daddy" Shawn smiled at her "YES!YES! I ALWAYS WANTED A DADDY" she screamed hugging shsawn as he picked her up "That should be me" i heard nash mutter but shrugged it off, if were over its his fault, i feel nothing towards Nash grier anymore at all.

"Nice seeing you again baby girl" Cameron and the rest of the boys said before leaving taking Sydney And bella with them, well camw as carrying them the boys didnt wanna help. shawn already got his stuff in here. i

"Were finally a family i smiled at May and Shawn as we all slept in the same bed may in the middle as me and shawn both had one arm wrapped around her.

An AMAZING fresh start with the Magcon Boys.