Problems and relation ships

-Anna-

I woke up and tried escaping Ricky's grasp I can't do this to him. What I've been wanting to do for a while. I just I cant.

-Shawn (didn't see that coming ;))

"Hey Vanessa I just noticed Bella...." I paused "She looks nothing like me" I continued "Um shawn I um I cheated on you" she said smirking I had nothing to say I just stood there shocked "Bye" she said grabbing her and Bella's Stuff. I can't. I did the first thing I could think of doing. I drove to see someone that I miss.

-Anna-

I finally escaped Ricky's grasp and logged into Instagram deleting the pictures of us kissing and stuff.im so sorry Ricky.

"hey Anna" Aliyah said smiling waking up "Aliyah can I talk to you upstairs?" I asked politely she looked confused "Okay?" She said we walked upstairs and I dragged her into my walk in closet "I miss shawn" I blurted she smiled really big "I just I miss him and his kisses and the way he made me feel the way we would 'Argue' over the slightest things the way he looked at May I miss him and his little things but he has his family and I feel really bad for Ricky he hasn't been anything but he best to me" I said tears threatening to fall "I knew it" she smiled I tilted my head.

"the way you and shawn looked at each other that one day you and Ricky don't look at each other like that and neither do he and Vanessa and I know they broke up cause he texted me everything he loves you now go dump Ricky's ass and go to your man" she laughed I trotted downstairs 'I heard everything' Ricky smiled with sympathy "I feel the same way I really like this girl who lives far away and I was planning on leaving you and the boys to go with her to Virginia" he said I nodded and hugged him "bye" I mumbled as he walked out the door.

Ricky left.

I ran upstairs to wake up May "Sweetie come on time for Breakfeast" I cooed she got up "I be down soon" she yawned.

I ran into my room changing into jean shorts and a light pink plain t-shirt with a denim vest and some pastel pink vans I left my hair cause why not

I went to aidens nursery to change him into his little nike basket ball shorts a little black shirt and his little converse I smiled walking down stairs to see Aliyah making eggs "Thanks doll" I smiled

We were eating when I heard the front door being knocked and sniffles coming from behind I looked at Aliyah and she smiled.

-Authors note-

oh my god I'm so sorry for this crappy ass chapter but Shawn's not Bella's dad?! ;) plotttt twissstttt new characters coming up and I've been really caught up with chapters for my two new books I think there gonna be really good you guys should totally go check them out love you