UPDATEEEEE

-Anna-

"S-Shawn?" I stuttered "Anna" he said his lips quivering I engulfed him in a hug "Aliyah told me" I said he hugged back and sobbed "Hold up a second" I smiled I quickly ran to Aliyah Pointing to shawn and Then May And Aiden she smiled widely and handed me widen I looked to May and said daddy and pointed to him she nodded as she ran "DADDY" she screamed shawn looked her way and his eyes light up I walked in with Aiden as he was crawling behind me "Oh my god." He smiled looking at him He licked him up "You have my Nose And your mommys eyes" he smiled.

"shawn I left Ricky" I smiled "What? why?" He asked "I realize shawn." I paused "I can't live without you. You were there for me when Nash and I broke up for the stupidest reason ever. You were there for me and May and I can't thank you enough, I love you Shawn Peter Rual Mendes you and my kids mean the world to me you make me realize that a day with out the person you love can affect you a lot especially for the amount of time we were separated from each other" I said looking down at my how interesting hands.

He lifted my Chin with his hands "I love you to" he mummbled before crashing his lips onto mine that familiar shocking feeling took over my body it felt as if me and shawn were the only two there as if all the weight had been lifted off my shoulder that feeling was interrupted by a snap a giggle and a squeal we both looked up to see Aliyah typing away on her phone my phone vibrated I looked at what caused the vibration "OH MY GOD IS THIS REAL?! #Mawn back together after Marianna and Ricky decided they weren't right for each other" nice Aliyah real nice "Thanks Aliyah, thanks" I laughed she giggled

-Skip the day cause I'm lazyyy-

"shawn will you move back in?" I asked hoping he would say yes "Of course" he said "Can you put Aiden to sleep, when you come back I wanna talk about something" I smiled "Sure" he said confused he came back moments later "So what do you need" he mummbled "I want Aliyah to move in" (She left earlier that day) I smiled he smiled back "I would love it" he laughed "Now I'm gonna make up for lost time" he smirked inching closer the last words I heard before (Uhm yea) were "I'm gonna make you feel good"