"Buy speaking of them. Where the fuck they at?" Babyjoe asked looking at his phone.

"Mane ion know but they betta pop up soon before we go find them." I shrugged.

"Y'all so fucking overprotective." Kd shooked his head.

"A nigga that ain't got no bitch can't tell me shit." Babyjoe shrugged. "Get a bitch then we'll talk."

"I got hoes, just ain't got cuffed. Because cuffed spelled backwards is de fuckk and what de fuckk I look like taking someone serious?" He asked.

Everybody looked at each other and started laughing.

"Yooooo Kd crazy as hell." I shooked m head.

"But he not lying though, he don't take shit serious." Boomer shrugged chuckling.

"I know I don't, and do it look like I give a fuck? Hell nawl." He shrugged laughing.

Just as he did the door opened and in walked the girls.

They went right past us and went upstairs.

We all looked at each other confused.

"Shit I'm finna go see what they got." I got up and walked up the stairs hearing them behind me.

I went into the room and by time I opened the door, the bags were nowhere to be found.

"So what all y'all got?" I looked at them.

"Nothing, we ain't the snacks we got on the way, Miry just had some lil stuff left over." LeeLee shrugged.

"LIES" Kd yelled out of nowhere.

"We seen them bags, look like y'all had hella shit up in there." Ben looked around. "So where it go?"

I looked at Miry and she wore a slick mug on ha face.

I chuckled lowly cause she even cuter when she frown.

"Aye y'all step out for me." I said to them and the gang left.

"Oh yeah, I was talking bout y'all too." I looked at Kayla and LeeLee. "Ion know why y'all think y'all can stay when I say everybody get out."

"Mane shut the up motherfucker." Kayla got up leaving.

"Take LingLing with you." I said as i felt ha push me and I pushed ha right back seeing ha fly out the room.

I laughed closing the door behind me before looking at Miry.

She motioned for me to come to ha and i walked over to as she sat up on the bed.

She pulled my face down to hers and kissed me.

I kissed back with a smile.

"What you got ma?" I mumbled looking at ha.

She grabbed ha tablet and started typing.

'It's a surprise, don't worry bout it. You'll see tomorrow.'

I nodded my head. "Ight bet."

I grabbed ha legs wrapping them around my waist holding ha I my arms as we walked out the door.

I walked down the stairs hearing the gang talking.

We walked into the living room and they looked at us.

"Did you find out what they go-" before Kd could finish, LeeLee had punched him in his chest.

"Shut the fuck up." She told him and he mugged ha taking his hand reaching back and pushed the fuck out of ha head that she hit the floor.

I busted out laughing. "DAMN"

Everybody else laughed too as she got up mugging Kd.

Next thing I know she had jumped on Kd and started beating his ass.

Hell nawl mane.

I laughed sitting down on the couch watching, cause I wasn't finna stop it.

I'm holding my baby right now.

But everybody know they always fighting, they betta not be with that shit tomorrow.

I smiled and looked at Miry since I felt ha staring at me.

She smiled back at me kissing me and I kissed back.

I pulled away looking ha I ha eyes.

I'm to the point where I feel like I can marry ha.

•••••••••••••••••

Soooooo they birthday coming🥳🥳

Youngboy said he feel like he can marry ha?🤯