Chapter 1.

ALright! (Vanoss voice). This is my first ever story I'm writing it Might suck but it's watever anyways how you guys enjoy. Sorry for any errors or mistake I make.

~           ~           ~           ~           ~           ~
Professional...

Special 1...

"1998.."

"I'll never forget it. It was the year when those grisly murders occured in the Arklay Mountains. Soon after, the News was out to the whole world revealing that it was the fault of a Secret Viral Experiment Conducted by the International Pharmaceutical Enterprises, Umbrella. The Virus broke out in a near by Moutain Community, Raccoon City. And hit the peaceful little town with a devastating blow crippling its very foundation. Not taking any chances, the President of the United States ordered a Contingency Plan - To Sterilize Raccoon City. With the whole affair gone public, the United States Government issued an Indefinite Suspension of Business Degree to Umbrella. Soon it's Stock prices crash and for all intents and purposes Umbrella was Finished."

"Six years had passed since that horrendous incident."

Leon was in a car with two Spaniards watching outside the window looking at the tree's.

"I have received special training at the secret organization working under the direct control of the President. I was to assumed the responsibility of protecting the New President's Family."

Spaniard 1: Why am I always the one to get the short end of the stick.

Spaniard 2: Yow. Who are you really? Come on and tell us.

Leon didn't say anything and kept looking out the window.

Spaniard 2: You are a long way from home cowboy. You have my sympathies.

Leon: Heh. Guess that's a locals way of breaking the ice. Anyway you know what this is all about. My assignment is to search for the President's missing daughter.

Spaniard 2: What. All by yourself? Haha.

Leon: I'm sure you boys didn't just tag along so we can sing combayah together at some boy scout bond fire then again maybe you did.

Spaniard 2: Heh Ohh you crazy American. It was the direct order from the Chief himself. I tell you it's no picnic.

Leon: I'm counting on you guys.

The car came to a stop making Spaniard 2 to get out and to do his business.

"It was right before I was to take on my duties to protect the President's daughter when she was abducted. That's the ultimate reason I'm in this lonely rora part of Europe."

Spaniard 1 spin around slightly showing Leon a pack of smokes silently asking him if he wants any but Leon declined.

"According to our intelligence, there's reliable information about a siteing of a girl that looks very similar to the President's daughter apparently she's been withheld by some unidentified group of people. Who would've thought that my first job would've been a rescue mission."

Someone was lurking behind the bushes staring at Spaniard 2. He shivers.

Spaniard 2: Ahh it's freezing. So cold all of a sudden.

He finished and was starting to walk back to the car but heard the leaves crunching at the side of him. Looking there, he stared confused but decided to let it go.

Spaniard 2: Eh Must be my imagination.

He continued walking opening the door of the passenger side getting in.