Letters

Bryan's P.O.V

What's going on with me?

I can't stop smiling.

Dang it!

I run my hands through my hair and sit up from the bed.

Ugh! Why did I have to see Chloe in her underwear? In her very sexy underwear?

I groan.

I knew she was watching but I didn't expect to see her in black lace Victoria Secrets!

Damn It!

I don't even want to do anything green, but I'm so bothered.

What the hell is wrong with me?

I need a distraction. A really good one.

I look around the room trying to think of anything, anything but Chloe but I fail.

She's flooding my brain, her blush, her laugh, her body.

Ugh!

Stop it Bryan!

Oh I can't.

I read our text messages again and an image of Chloe in her V.S set flashes before my eyes.

Oh No...

What is this? I feel warm, tingly and giddy even.

I put my head in my hands and exhale.

Oh Stupid Nerd what the hell is she doing to me?

This isn't the plan.

The plan, the stupid plan!

I know she's falling for me, it's obvious but can I go through with this?

Can I actually break her heart?

She's been a genuinely nice girl to hang out with.

She's witty, smart and cute... No, not cute, she's beautiful.

I lay down on bed again and I spot the remote control.

Maybe some T.V will distract me.

I flick through the channels and when I land on the local news I see Chloe's blushing face flashing across the screen.

What the?!

I blink, am I going mad why am I seeing her everywhere!?

I look back at the screen only to see me and Chloe and my lips planted on hers when I gave her a smack.

Shit!?

"Yesterday Afternoon at the International Science League, Johnson Publishings heir Chloe Johnson won first place with a tie breaker but that isn't what caught the audience's eyes. Son of the famous Dr. Moore, Bryan Moore is seen here giving the winner a kiss. What a match made in business heaven! Bryan was even seen with a text on his front saying 'that smart chick's my best friend' but these two definitely look like more than best friends" Everything else that the reporter says mutes into the background.

One word is resonating through my head with a familiar voice.

Fudge

Fudge

Fudge

Chloe is going to freak!!

"Bryan!" I hear from the other house in the room adjacent to mine.

Oh, I'm a goner.

Shit!

I hear my phone blasting out The Monster. Oh shit... Should I answer it? Nah... I shouldn't answer it.

It goes through voice mail.

"You are an idiot" her voice echoes around my room and I couldn't help but smile. Even through voice mail she's adorable.

Maybe I like her...

Ugh! I can't like her, she's a nerd and incredibly unpopular.

This isn't liking someone. I'm not sexually turned on by her compared to other girls I've liked and besides she's not my type.

So that can't be it.

Maybe she's just really interesting. She's really weird too.

Yeah that's it.

I like her like a friend a really good friend. Maybe I should get laid, after all it's been 2 weeks.

I look around the room again and spot my desk.

That gives me an idea! I stand up from my place and approach the rather ignored study desk filled with stationeries, pens, paper and stamps.

I sit down and grab a baby pink colored piece of paper and a fountain pen.

How should I start?

Dear Chloe... No, too casual

Dear Sweetheart... No too sweet...

Dear Nerd... PERFECT!

Dear Nerd

I don't know what to say.

Cayenne's Note

Hey guys :) Here I am with another chapter :P so this one is new and it's edited.