Drama

Come on Brain! Work!

I stare blankly at the reviewers that my science teacher gave me, for the upcoming competition on Tuesday next week.

But my freaking brain is broken, because I'm thinking of a certain something or someone to be exact.

No!

No!

We've talked about this Chloe you are not going to think about him.

"How much did he exactly see?" I whisper to myself, and I'm generally serious and embarrassed at the same time.

No mistake, it was Bryan who posted that note on my window last night.

Grrrr.....

Come on Chloe that's enough of him for the day.

Now freaking review!

I start reading the reviewer but nothing really registers in my head, I'm just staring at the words.

Ugh!

I slap the reviewer on the table.

Why can't I think straight?

Cause you're thinking of him.

You're worried that he might've seen something more other than your underwear.

You'r-

Shut up inner voice!

I stand from the table the same time the bell rings.

Lunch!

Just what I need.

I gather my reviewers and put them back into the folder. I go to the front desk in the library and say my goodbyes to Michaela, the student librarian.

Once that was all done I go out of the library , but to my great surprise I see the exact someone who is causing all of my distress waiting in the hallway and leaning against my locker.

"What the fudge do you think you're doing?" I ask him angrily.

He has this annoying smirk on his face that I just want to wipe off so badly.

Without even replying to my question he digs out his iPhone and shows me the screen.

.

There I am in all my Garfield Glory.

"Oh my Glob! Bryan? what the fudge!?" I exclaim which caused curious glances from the passing students.

Oh dang... Attention.

Why do I always embarrass myself when I'm with this guy?

It's unconventional!!

I clamp my mouth shut until all of them went back to their own business, and then I return to glare at Bryan.

I will seriously kill this guy, but before that I need to find a way to delete that picture off of his phone.

First thing's first I need to hurt him for now.

"Seriously?!" I whisper-yell to him, but he just smiles and grabs me by the waist pulling me plush against his side.

Of course, the butterflies are back.

I feel the heat climb up to my cheeks, why do I keep blushing around this guy!

"Come on let's take lunch" We walk down the hallway towards the cafeteria.

"No! I'm not hungry.." I say as I come to a halt.

"Why not? You've been in the library for half of the day Chloe" He says looking genuinely concern. I could've melted into a puddle right there and then if it wasn't for the fact that he is seriously carrying a picture of me in my underwear.