Promises!

Shock can not even describe the way I feel right now.

He freaking lives next door!?!

I swear my jaw must've been on the floor cause the entire car ride was silent.

"Here we are!" He says, To joyous for my liking.

I hear a slam of a car door and then without realizing it the door on my side opens and please be informed that I was leaning on it and it takes me by surprise and yes I almost cracked my skull but two strong hands wrap themselves around me.

"Whoah easy there... You're falling for me way too easily" Sexy voice says while picking me up out of the car and setting me on my feet.

He closes the door behind me which causes him to bump into me and I put my hands forward and grab his shirt before I fall to death and ruin his car.

What is going on! What's up with me and falling!?!

It took awhile for my brain to analyze what was going on and let me tell you My...My ... My are we close... I can feel the heat climbing up to my face and clearly imagine myself all wide-eyed and blushed.

My heart is going all

Ba-dump!

Ba-dump!

Ba-dump!

It's as if everything stoppped around us and the only things left are me, him, his shirt and a pretty galaxy pattern around us.

"Are you seriously thinking about what I said cause you're cute and all but I don't do nerds"

And we're back to reality people!

I push him away and blindly make way to the gate and grab my keys from the front pocket of my dress and quickly run up to the house.

As sson as I get to my room, I go to the bathroom and try to look for my other pair of glasses.

Oh come on!

Where are those?

I look through the drawers and the vanity and to put it out simply I look everywhere but they are nowhere!

Which brings me to one last hope of restoring my eyesight.

My contacts.

I feel my way back to my bathroom and open the drawer that contained some medicine and the painful contacts.

I put them on and let me tell you I hate wearing them but atleast I can see now.

I take my time walking back to the bedroom.

He's my neighbour? but Mrs. Pumpernickle's my neighbour.

Come to think of it she did always wear this silly maid's outfit unless.... Oh my gosh He is my neighbour! That sexy voice is familiar!

¤¤FLASHBACK¤¤

"Mrs. Pumpernickle where did you put my boxers!?!" a voice shouts from the room adjacent to mine from the house next door. Oh for crying out loud it's six in the morning in the middle of summer!! I put a pillow over my head and drown out the sound

¤¤END OF FLASHBACK¤¤

"This is messed up" I whisper

"I know"

"OH MY FUDGING GLOB!!!!" I scream at the daunting realization that sexy voice no wait scratch that! Sexy boy is in my bedroom and on my bed!

"ARE YOU FREAKING TRYNA' KILL ME!?!?!" I shout at him. The stupid bastard almost gave me a heart attack!