Damn It! That's It!

♧♣Bryan's POV♣♧

"What the fuck do you think you were doing!?" Kevin shouted at me while I walk lifelessly to my bedroom. I was drained, physically and emotionally. I couldn't do anything but just shrug my shoulders at him.

"Bryan! Have you got any idea about what you've done!?" He further exclaimed. I looked at him and saw him red and disheveled. His clothes were all crumpled up and his hair was a mess due to his frequent action of running his fingers across it.

I nodded.

I knew exactly what I've done.

I've let go of the only thing that made sense in this crazy world. I've let go of the only decent girl that I genuinely appreciate. I've let go of the only person who was good. I've let go of the perfect girl.

I've let go of the girl I've loved, the girl that I do love.

There was a lump at my throat as I recall the look on her face. The way that she flushed out of embarrassment and the tears that formed at her eyes. She was sad and so beautiful at the same time. My eyes watered over as her words rang loud and clear through my mind.

You fucking Liar! A tear flew down my cheek as I opened my bedroom door and entered my room leaving a rambling Kevin outside. I leaned back and let the tears flow freely.

She was right.

I smiled, she was always right because she was a freaking genius. A beautiful genius, she was my genius and I just let her go because of my fucking pride.

It was my plan all along, to make her fall for me and break her heart like with what I did to other girls but she ended up breaking mine.

She broke my bad boy heart and replaced it with a heart capable of love. I was falling for her and I knew the day when she had her period and when I took her to the diner. It was our second weekend together.

The way the sun lit her face and made her eyes burn with that golden brown color, her pale skin glistening and how she was a bit chubbier than the other girls, she was so damn sexy. I hated her glasses because it hid some parts of her face. She wore contacts every friday because I forced her too, she put up a good fight but ofcourse I won.

I love her smile and her only dimple on her right cheek which I always try to kiss.

I love the way she carries herself with silent confidence and grace but she keeps her humility at the same time.

I love the way she speaks, her soft voice and the fact that she couldn't curse. She's so freaking cute.

I love her innocence and the way she would practically blush at everything I tell her.

I love the way she turns me on, when we accidentally catch each other undressing. That one incident though, I knew she was watching the whole time and I love her reaction about it when I pretended to have caught her watching.

I love her strength, eventhough she's quiet, she will never let you get away with your crimes against her. The way she stands up for herself despite her past invisibility.

I just love her...

I decided to not go through with my original plan and I was just confused when Alann and those skanks pushed me with going through with it.

It's funny how life works, when you have something you're not really sure about but once it's gone from you, that's the only time you actually notice its worth.

I spent the whole night at the open field, trying to figure out what was wrong with me.

I was trting to find the relief or realization that my actions should have provide but all I felt was loss and pain. I was thinking and thinking and next thing I knew I fell asleep on the bleechers.

I spent the following morning walking around and finding the right word to describe the feeling I had for Chloe.

Only when I've figured it out did I come home which brings us to the current situation I am in right now.

I look around and push myself off of the door and I started walking towards my window. I looked and saw that her windows were closed with her curtains drawn.

That sent another pang to my heart. She never closes her windows.

"Huh..." I choked as more tears fell down from my eyes.

I went to my study table filled with dozens of letters. Letters that I wrote to Chloe, letters that I've never had the courage to give to her. I've filled white pages with poems and I even wrote songs about her.

I looked at the once dusty keyboard and guitar. Chloe made me do a lot a of things. She was the reason why I started singing again. She was the reason I started writing again and she was the reason that I learned how to love.

But now she was gone...

Ugh!!!!

I sink my hands into my hair and tug at it.

"Why do I have to be so stupid?" I whispered with a shaky breath...

I grabbed a creamy piece of paper ,a sharpened pencil and all of the emotions I was feeling right now.

I started to write. I started to write down how stupid I was and how much I love then...

Suddenly a thought hit me and that caused the lead of the pencil to break. The sound ecchoing around the space of my room.

I knew what to do...

Damn it! That's it!

A/N

Hey everybody! So Im feeling a whole lot better now and I jist wanted to post this up for you... It's time to tell you that the story is almost over! There about 6 more chapters left, which are all finished and an epilogue. So I'm abit happy and sad at the same time but yeah thank you for the peeps who read my story and again love you nerds and bad boys/girls

-Cayenne Cao