Crying Over It

I've never felt so embarrased in my entire life.

Here I am in my room listening to Sam Smith, surrounded by Kleenex, while balling my eyes out.

My face must be so red because I've been wiping the tears away for hours.

The moment Bryan's words sank in, I ran as fast as I could back to the house. I turned on the hot water and got out of my clothes and let the searing pain erase whatever memory Bryan had left me.

The funny thing was, the hot water felt like a pinch compared to the thousand pound force of pain that tonight's events provided.

I scrubbed myself down and payed special attention to the places where Bryan touched me and made me feel things I never knew existed.

That's when the water works started because I had to admit that the pass month had been the best time of my life.

Everytime he'd annoy me with his cute pet names and accompany me when it was lunch time, when I would accidently see him undressing in his room while only wearing my underwear, those obviously didn't mean a thing to him , but to me? Those were the times when I gained self-confidence and I actually appreciated having him as a friend.

When he kissed me, it was earth shattering and it ignited something inside me that I never thought I could feel towards someone at such a young age.

I'm in love with Bryan Moore.

That's what hurts the most, he meant for that to happen, he made me fall and when I did, that's when he struck.

He played me.

So here I am, crying my heart out, hoping that the tears would flow the pain away with them.

Stay With Me starts to play on my ipod and I just lose it.

My heart squeezes and it's so hard to breathe.

Everything I do is so painful.

"What's wrong with me?" I whisper as I sob onto my pillow.

Your inlove and you got broken before you even knew you fell.

Everything is so real and so is the pain.

"What should I do?" I ask.

Wow, now I'm talking to myself.

I'm losing my mind.

Get back to your original life.

I sigh. That sounds really good, maybe I should.

Bryan's face flashes before my eyes and he looks so perfect and unaffected. I can't hold it in anymore.

I scream into my pillow as hot tears run from my eyes.

Ugh! Why does everything have to be so bad?

"Chloe?" A familiar voice asks from my bedroom door and things just got worse.

I remove my face from the pillow and smile at him. He's dressed in his pajamas with bed hair and bruised bags under his eyes.

I woke him up.

"Yeah?" I ask trying to hide my tears from my older brother, Marcus.

Can this day get any worse?

"You don't have to pretend you're okay. What could have happened between you and Bryan?" He asks, and the mention of his name made tonights events flash before my eyes and once again I'm balling my eyes out.

"Oh..." I sob "You, you kno-kno-know?" I say between tears, and I watch in weary as he nods his head.

Marcus sits next to me and stretches his arms wide, offering me something I really needed right now.

I need some love, and I'm not effing gonna pass up on it.

I grip his shirt for dear life, press my face onto his chest and I just let it out. He rubs my back soothingly, and we just stay like that until I had no more tears to shed.

My lungs are burning and my eyes feel so hot but the rest of me is freezing.

"How come something so stupid can hurt so much?" I ask while I wrap my arms around his torso, relishing his warmth.

I'm so cold, physically and emotionally. I feel empty, the only emotions present are the bad ones. The ones that Bryan left.

REGRET

SADNESS

HUMILIATION

LOSS

It hurt like hell.

"Because people are stupid, sis, but you're not. That's why it hurts so much because stupidity outsmarted you" Marcus says while placing his head on top of mine, still rubbing my back.

I sigh.

He's right.

"You're such a waste Marcs, if you preferred girls, and you had a girlfriend, she'd be the luckiest person in the world." I tell him truthfully, removing my head from it's place under his and staring at my very smart, very hot and very gay brother.

He gives out a deep chuckle.

Life is very unfair. My brother's hot and so is Rya, but how come I get to be chubby, mousy Chloe?

If I was good looking like them, maybe Bryan wouldn't have done this to me

Marcus is tall, with black hair and an angular face with dark brown eyes, he looks a lot like dad.

Rya's the same and both of them had my mom's fashion sense. I look more like my grandma. I got the pale skin, the light boring brown eyes and the chubby figure.

"You know that I will never date women, your species is way too complicated" He says with a laugh. Giving me a light squeeze.

"Then how the fudge, do you explain me?" I ask him thoughtfully.

I'm not complicated. All you have to do is feed me, give me some clothes and education.

That's probably it I guess.

"You're special, but you don't take much care of yourself, sis" He eyes me as if  analyzing me.

He takes one strand of my black hair, and twirls it around his fingers.

Out of nowhere he starts laughing a sinister laugh.

What the Fudge?

I slap his hand away from my hair.

"What's so funny?" I ask annoyed when he continues to laugh.

"I think I know what you should do" He smirks evilly and my eyes widen.

Whoah, Marcus is scary.

"But, I'm still Crying over it"

Hehe ;) What do you think Marcus would do????? Anyway I would like to thank @fierce_cheer4life for sharing and complimenteng on my story. Anyway I noticed that some of you guys are really excited for updates, but I'm sorry. I can't update earlier than the schedule cause I'm a very busy girl, I have a very demanding life outside this book so I hope you guys understand. Anyway next chapter will be updated sooner !

-Cayenne Cao ;)

Edited