Voila!

"No way in candy kingdom hell!" I shouted as both Rya and Marcus grab both of my arms dragging me out of the house and tossing me into Marcus' Hummer. Let me rephrase that: They were roughly dragging and tossing me into Marcus' Hummer.

"Gentle!" I shouted as my butt collided with the closed door. I gave out a wince at the stinging pain on my bottom.

Please take note that I was still in my PJ's while they did this.

I tried to get out of the car but Marcus pushed me back into my seat.

"You don't have a say in this" Rya said while crossing her arms blocking my way out of the car and I tried to open the other door, but knowing these two, it was childlocked.

"But!" I protested, but she raised her pointer finger to her lips, and tsked.

"No Buts" She said while she slammed the door shut. Marcus' eyes widened at her roughness towards his car.

"Fine" I muttered under my breath while crossing my arms.

I can't believe these two!

What time was it anyway?! It was probably just 7:00 in the morning.

"Hey!" Marcus said while Rya entered the passenger seat.

"I'll give you dad's keys to the mini if I've damaged anything" was all she said to make Marcus shut up. He smiled triumphantly and actually looked like he was happy about the idea that his car was damaged.

"Where we gon' go?" Rya asked while chexking her messages.

"The mall" was Marcus' simple answer.

"Oh goodie!" Rya exclaimed while clapping her hands with excitement.

"I'm in my pajamas!" I protested. These two are seriously crazy.

"You always look like that" The both of them answered simultaneously.

Ouch?

No wonder...

No Chloe! You are done with that!

I tried to distract myself.

"You guys are mean" I said.

My heart still hurts, but not as much as it did last night, after Marcus comforted me and told me of his grand plan. Which was a major makeover.

I declined ofcourse, but when I woke up this morning, I was ambushed and dragged to the car.

Go figure.

I just sat back moodily in my chair until we've reached the mall.

"Get out" Marcus commanded while opening my door.

I narrowed my eyes at him.

Well, that was nice.

"No please?" I glared.

He rolled his eyes, annoyed at my stubborness.

"Please" He said and I got out pushing him on the shoulder.

"If you become a goddess after this you are seriously going to regret this" He whispered to himself.

"I heard that" I stated walking forward then out of nowhere Rya looped her arm around mine.

"I'm so excited!!" She squealed. Running to get inside the mall, wasting no time.

"You are going to look so gorgeous!" She exclaimed, while walking towards a small botique.

"I got daddy's credit card, so we'll shop at my favorite store!" If you haven't figured it out yet, Rya was daddy's favorite so she got whatever she want, whenever she wants it. I will admit that Rya was very spoiled.