Double B

Hanbin POV

I was sleeping so soundly when I feel
Something hot and slippery entered my mouth!

Hmmm!~

Someone is kissing me!!!!!
No! My first kiss should be with Bobby-hyung!!!! so I immediately push this person away.

Bam!

Ha.....haaa......

I grasp some air looking around, I become alert this is my room in the dorm!

I never bring someone here especially someone I do not know!!!!!

What happened last night I said to my self as I tried to recall what happened.

Me and the rest of iKON party hard like theirs no tomorrow after I announce that we have 7 days off and I pass out with bobby-hyung holding me back to my room.

I look down at the person who just kissed me.

Binieee~
That's hurts!

Whaat Bobby-hyung?!

I was shock Bobby-Hyung or should I say Jiwon-Hyung is holding his head looking at me pouting his lips.

Omg, are you ok?
I hurriedly go to his side checking him up and down.

No, I'm not!
Look at my head I can feel some bump into it.

I look at his head and for sure there is a little red bump, It most be from his fall from my bed.

What to do to make Jiwon-hyung feel better?

Ah, I know!

I cup his face with my two hands and slowly kiss his little red bump in his head.

When I was little my mother always do this when I got hurt. It always makes me feel better.

I look at the frozen Bobby-hyung and let out a little giggle, His face looks so hilarious!

Ah, Biniee Don't laugh it's not funny!

But it does make you feel better right?

I said as I rise one of my eyebrows at him.

Yes, It does make me feel better but I will not forgive you for pushing me out of your bed!

You can kill me with just a little push you know and That's attempted murder! What if I hit my head hard and get some concussion hmm?!

My mother will cry!

I was left speechless Bobby-hyung is being unreasonable!!!

I will not push you out of my bed if you're not kissing me!!!
And that's sexual harassment!

Still, Beniee attempting Murder is heavy than Sexually harassments.

So I need some compensation!

What?!

I bit my lips and look at bobby-hyung grinning so evilly!

I feel that I will get eaten up if this continues!

What do you want Bobby-hyung?!
I said glaring and pouting at the same time crossing my arms around my chest.

This!

This!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.