Koo Jun-hoe

B ( Bold when speaking to others)

I (Italics thoughts)

Junhoe POV

Ah, Damn my head hurts! I said as I put my hand in my head.

Last night was pretty amazing my schedule finish at 5 pm in the afternoon so I sneak out to go to the club and party with my girlfriend, speaking of my girlfriend I look at my left and I see her sleeping like a log. I think I overdid it with her she was screaming when I pound into her hard last night. I chuckle to my self as I check my phone its 10 in the morning and I received 15 messages from my manager, and 20 missed calls. Wow, Jaeho must be pissed right now I said as I dialed his number it only rings ones and he picks my call.

Jaeho; Koo Junhoe!!!!!!

Junhoe; Jaeho-Hyung calm dawn.

Jaeho; Where are you?

Junhoe; I'm at the hotel right now.

Jaeho; Didn't I tell you that every time you go outside you better let me know?

Junhoe; Sorry I didn't tell you that I'm going out last night but I'm fine don't worry.

Jaeho; Don't tell me you're with your girlfriend right now?

Junhoe; Yap last night was pretty amazing hehe...

Jaeho; Did you go to the club last night?

Junhoe; Yes...

Jaeho; Junhoe how many times did I told you not to go to the club?

You're an Idol you should be aware of your actions!

iKON is being recognized around the world right now all eyes are in you!

Every action you do people will know even you like it or not so you better be careful! however, You're being too reckless lately it's not only your name you put on the line but the name of other ikon members too! do you understand Junhoe? the severity of your action?

Junhoe; Yes I know but I need some space Jaeho-hyung.

Junhoe; We are being recognized around the world right now because of Hanbin-hyung his the reason why our music is being loved by many, he works hard to make amazing music for ikon all the pressure is on his shoulder and when the fruits of his labor bear fruit the one that benefits the most is YG.

Junhoe; Jaeho-hyung you know how we ikon have been mistreated even after debut and the reason why we are not well known in Korea is because of him right? after our long hiatus, we have many works to do individual and group project, I love to work but this is too much! we only have a maximum of 3-2 hours of sleep we work harder than a cow!

Jaeho;......

Junhoe; You as our manager Jaeho-hyung you should understand where I'm coming from so I hope you understand me.

Jaeho; Ok fine you can take the day off today but Text me if you're going back I'm picking you from the hotel.

Junhoe; Thank you Jaeho-hyung!

I said as I end the call before going to the bathroom to take a shower, I hate being controlled like a doll and cage-like a bird that's why I'm being a little bit rebellious but to tell you the truth I started drinking and playing with girls is because of a certain Hyung I just can't seem to bring my self to accept my feelings to him.

I always ask my self why did I fall in love with him, There are billion of people on earth why among all of those people have to be him?!

What did he possess that I fall in love with him?