Sleep over

Hanbin POV

Arriving at the front door of our dorm, I heard loud laughter coming inside opening-up, I am welcome by a sight that makes me smile.

Hanbin; Wow is this a sleepover?

Jinwhan; Ya! Hanbin your the youngest but you make your Hyungs wait for you?

Yunhyeong; Hanbin are you hungry? I made some kimchi rice.

Chanwoo; Hanbin-Hyung you're late again it's 6;30 already.

Donghyuk; Hanbin-Hyung Bobby is already asleep.

Junhoe; Hyung welcome back!

Bobby-hyung who just woke up release his hold to jinwhan-hyung and open his arms to me, I Stared at bobby-hyung eyes that I love so much..

Bobby; Hanbinie welcome home!

I dive into his arms inhaling his unique scent that I miss so much, Bobby-hyung hate skinship especially those past few years and it's so rare for him to initiate something like hugging me or other people.

I snuggle to his chest to be comfortable, all of my family is complete right now laughing and teasing each other just like in the past

I snuggle to his chest to be comfortable, all of my family is complete right now laughing and teasing each other just like in the past. I close my eyes I want this moment to last forever...

Jinwhan; Hanbin-ya what's wrong?

Yunhyeong; Hanbin? Are you feeling sick!?

Chanwoo; Hanbin-Hyung what's the matter?

Donghyuk; Hyung?hyung are you ok?

Junhoe; Hyung?is everything fine?

Bobby; Hanbinie~?

I hummed as a reply.
Opening my eyes I am greeted by their worried gazes...

Hanbin; Ah, I'm really thankful to god that I have a wonderful teammates, amazing friends and a loving family who love me very much.

Chanwoo; Hanbin-hyung Yunhyeong-hyung is crying already.

Chanwoo said looking at Yunhyeong-hyung who looks like he watch a korean drama crying his eyes out.

Yunhyeong; Stop it! Chanwoo!!!
Who wouldn't cry if Hanbin told you that huh?!

Yunhyeong exclaimed to chanwoo and then throwing the tissue to chanwoo's face.

Donghyuk; Yunhyeong-Hyung is right hearing it from Hanbin-Hyung personally is overwhelming.

Donghyuk said as tears keep on falling in his eyes.

Junhoe; it's rarely for Hanbin-hyung to tell us what he feels of course it's overwhelming.

Junhoe who is hiding his face in jinhwan's hair, tightening his hold to jinhwan wrist and burying his face to jinhwan's nick trying his best to control his emotion.

Jinwhan; what do you mean Hanbin?
It's supposed to be "US" who is thankful to god for giving us a wonderful leader, amazing Pabo friend and a loving maknae, dongsaeng to us.

Jinwhan said as his voice crack in the end of his sentence, big droplets of tears fall down his baby face and junhoe hugged him from behind he was in junhoe's lap right now that he looks so small and venerable.

Chanwoo; Ginanii-hyung is right hanbin-hyung there will be no ikon without you. It's because of you that's why we're here right now.

Chanwoo who's voice is shaking right now said.

Bobby; We Are here together because of you Hanbin. Even if things get complicated, even if we our at our limit physically and mentally you go beyond that and work harder than anyone of us. You carry a heavy burden but you would always say "Everything will be ok just follow my lead and trust me"
Really your way amazingly!your our one and only charismatic leader Kim Hanbin.

Bobby said as he hugged Hanbin tighter who is now crying and laughing at the same time. The laughter of bobby made the other laugh too.

Hanbin; I'm very appreciated thank you very much!that's why I have a good news to all of us!

All head turns to hanbin realizing that this is not a sleepover and this is an urgent meeting called by their charismatic leader who ended up coming late. Their mouth form an "Oh" before bursting in to laughter.

Hanbin; Ok ok listen up!
Because all of us is over working I demanded to our CEO to give us a break! 1 week of break!you can rest all you want, sleep all you want and go to a vacation for 7 days!

Ikon; Yay!!!!

Yunhyeong; let's party!!!!

Jinwhan and Junhoe; lets drink!

Donghyuk; Turn on the music!!!!!

Chanwoo; lets lets party!!!!

Bobby; Yeah! All night!

Hanbin; Yap lets celebrate Yunhyeong lets eat meat! And party!!!like its your Bday!!

Check out ikon "BDAY"

Author notes;
After this chapter things might get a little emotional so prepare your self and your tissue!!Koni koni🐣

Happy New year!!!🎉🎉🎉