Kim Donghyuk

Donghyuk POV

Today after I finish my schedule I immediately texted Seonghak-Hyung to meet me at the studio.

I really need someone to talk to right now.

Those past few months I and the rest of ikon have been very busy with our group schedule and our personal schedule that we can't have decent sleep but we have to work harder because this is our greatest chance to let the world listen to our songs.

As I lean on the window of the car and close my eyes I keep thinking about those comments on the internet about how ugly and fat I am and I don't have a good voice. Their rude and harsh comments keep on popping inside my head and it really affects me I know that I should not listen to those hate comments because this is the downside of being an ''IDOL'' but it hurts! they don't know my story, they don't have any idea how I struggle to become an "IDOL" and they don't know what sacrifices I have to reach what I have right now.

My family actually doesn't support me being an Idol at first...

if only my father is here right now I don't have to look for someone else to share my problems.

But he left me early and I can never talk or see him again...

The car stop and I immediately go straight to our studio where Seonghak-Hyung is. I spot him sitting in the recorder room and I hugged him immediately.

Seonghak-Hyung! I miss you! I beamed looking so Happy

Donghyuk drops that smile of yours it doesn't suit you he said looking me straight to the eyes.

I frown what do you mean Hyung?

Did you look in the mirror?

Don't you have any Idea how thin you are right now?

Even if you wear those big and baggy clothes you can't fool me.

I can feel your rib cage! and looks at your face!

ah! what have you been doing to your self KIM DONGHYUK!!?

You lost too much weight!
you need to stop starving your self and eat!!

No Hyung I didn't--

Stop lying to me and tell me the truth!

What's bothering you?!

This is the first time he raises his voice at me that it left me speechless.

My tears fall without my permission and I break down crying.

I ended up telling Seonghak-Hyung all my worries and insecurities.

My chest felt lighter after telling him about my problems.

After telling him he orders some Mexican chicken as an apology for raising his voice at me. We are in the middle of eating when my phone rings I immediately check who is calling me and its

Jinhwan-Hyung

Hello Jinhwan-Hyung?

Donghyuk Did you eat?

Where are you right now?

I will bring your favorites foods so let's eat together.

But jinhwan-Hyung--

"No" is not an option so you have to eat with me