Jung Chan-woo

Chanwoo POV
The time is 4:30 pm I decided to go downstairs where our living room is located. I know that I'm probably the first to arrive because my schedule finish early and I can't sleep due to drinking too much coffee so I decided to play games in my computer.

I wonder why hanbin-hyung called us to gather together,its been a long time since we have a break I really hate to sleep less than 5 hours but now we only have a maximum of 2 hours to sleep!

This has been going for 5 months I think all we did is work and work.

Ah I miss my mothers home cook meal.

I wish that Yg will give us a break so I can go home to my parents.

I really miss my parents.

Just thinking of going home and eating with my parents makes me Emotional because its been a long time since we eat together us a family.

I shake my head to calm my emotions.

No chanwoo hang in there ikon are being recognize around the world and being a part of ikon is my dream I said to my self.

I open the door with the same password we have upstairs and go straight to the living room I turn on the tv and find some baseball game to watch.

Auh if I didn't became an Idol I want to train hard to be came a professional baseball player....

But not in this life time I guess.