JunHwan I

Junhoe POV

Time skip brought to you my sexy nani~

(Morning)

I sneak back to my room in the middle of our party last night to let my mother know that YG had given us a short vacation. however, my mother told me that she's on a business trip with my dad and they will be back 3 days later.
My mother also informs me that my youngest sister is traveling with her friends right now and they will be back after a few days.

After knowing this I felt lonely knowing that I will be going home to an empty house.

My mother will not be there to greet me home and cook my favorite foods, no one will nag me if I make a mess in the house or eat instant noodles telling me, it's unhealthy that I should eat healthier foods.

I remember when I'm home my father and I always drink beer while watching some old movies and he would always ask me if I'm doing alright in my career or if something is bothering me, He always makes sure that I felt his love towards me.

My sister and I are close she's always there to support me, She would go to my concert and cheer me on, If some bad news pop up about me she would call me telling me to cheer up, She always find ways to make me smile when she felt that I'm feeling down and something is bothering me. I also miss how she always annoys me when we're at home and our parents would laugh it off telling us how childish and silly we are.

However, our house is empty at the moment and I don't want to go home or stay here in our dorm.

I click my tongue what should I do for the meantime?

I don't want to go clubbing Hanbin-hyung will be pissed if he hears another unfortunate scandal of mine in the news...

I let out a long sigh my bed feels like heaven but I can't go back to sleep so I grab my phone in my nightstand and check the time. It's 8 am way too early for me to wake up, however, I can't sleep and I'm getting hungry so I decided to make some ramen in the kitchen and eat it in the living room while watching some movies.

Bobby; Wow, Junhoe I didn't expect you to be awake this early.

I turn my head towards the voice of Bobby-hyung who just gets out of the shower wearing only a towel wrap around his waist as water from his hair drops around his neck down to his body.

Damn! he looks so sexy! look at those abs and muscles. if I wear a girl I would surely fall in love with him, Bobby-hyung is kind and caring the way he smiles is so cute too it will make your heart pound in many ways.

 if I wear a girl I would surely fall in love with him, Bobby-hyung is kind and caring the way he smiles is so cute too it will make your heart pound in many ways

(Bobby so hot right KoniKoni?)

Bobby; Hello? Junhoe are you listening, what are you spacing for?