Kim Han-bin

Hanbin POV

Arriving in YG office I immediately go straight to the elevator and press the top floor where the CEO office is. Our CEO doesn't know that I will be coming to the office right now because every time I came here I always call him first and ask him if he's busy or not but now I didn't call him this time because I wanted to address my latest problem and it is about my group members.

2018 was a very good year to Ikon and we receive a lots of awards and recognition for our song especially"Love Scenario" Killing me" and "Goodbye road" I am thankful for the love we receive from ikonics around the world however I notice that YG is making us work like a cow he made all our schedule full that the maximum of sleep we can get is 2 hours! And the members are at there limits! I wake up from my thoughts by the sound of the elevator door opening. Fixing my clothes I slowly walk to his office but to my surprise, the door was not lack properly and load voices are coming from inside it seems there is a fight going on so I tried to listen to there conversation.

What do you think you're doing?! Huh?!

The time limit was over where are my goods?

Boss, I'm sorry we are trying our best to deliver the goods on time but we have been delay due to the police snooping around us lately we can't move properly!

That's the voice of our CEO what is happening?

I put my hands in my left chest unconsciously I don't think this is good I have to get out of here right now before they see me!

But before that, I snap a picture of the man he was talking and record what they're talking about. before going to his office I was wearing a headset in my ears but they're not working so I played our song Dumb and Dumber to the full volume, I know that I can't go down the elevator door because there are a CCTV and the stairs are block, So I open some games application in my phone and enter the office slowly like I'm immersed in my game and stood in the center.

Auh Jinhwan-hyung was right I'm a Pabo (Fool)

I can feel all the eyes in me especially our CEO he was glaring at me! If looks can Kill I was killed before our debut!!!!

after 3-5 minutes I can hear other people inside the room saying something and one of the bodyguards of our CEO tap me in the shoulder making me lookup.

Wait a minute I'm going to save my game progress!

I said to the guards looking him up with my deadpan expression

He nods and I immediately save my game progress looking up I meet the eyes of our CEO immediately!

OMG, I'm so dead I should just stay at home and cuddle with jinhwan-hyung!

Gosh, I don't think I can get out of here alive!

I still want to confess my love for Bobby-hyung!!!!

What are you doing here KIM HANBIN?

He said coldly making me shiver Wow his real pissed.

I didn't call you that I'm coming here today because I'm addressing an important problem that is regarding "My Team" is what I said meeting his eyes with my own.

One of the bodyguards whispered something in his ears that makes Hyun suk rise one of his eyebrows.

How long have you been here?

I don't know.

I said shortly because on the elevator I was bored so I played a game on my phone making me lost focus and forget why I come here.