|27| Sister, sister, sister!!!

SISTER
/ˈsɪstə/

noun
noun: sister; plural noun: sisters; noun: Sister; modifier noun: sister
1.
a woman or girl in relation to other daughters and sons of her parents.

I immediately took a detour and I headed to my parents mansion instead of the beach. I was still very pissed at Jacob because a he ghosted me for like four days and he had the nerve to talk to me like that. As I reached the familiar road that led home I realized Jacob could have still gone thinking we where still gonna meet. I really wanted to make him stand there like an idiot then decide to blow him off later but I decided against that idea I wasn't cold hearted like him.

So I reached for my phone and I looked for his number on my call log and just as I was about to press the call button. I realized I wasn't ready to listen to his voice again it nearly gave me a mild heart attack back at Mike Millie's so I texted him instead.

<"Another time dick head I have things to attend to."

I felt very happy with my text he deserved so much more hatred from me than that but I decided to keep that I would shoot him with all that I've got when I see him face to face. And just when I was about to place my phone down it vibrated notifying me that I had a text.

>"Already trying to avoid me. It's just returning my lighter I don't bite ; )"

Did he just put a winking emoji? Just in case he forgot he does bite! I literally have proof on my neck right now.
And that was all it took for him to make me feel all hot and bothered, and the memories of him kissing me, touching me, holding me came crashing back. But it was soon replaced by anger when it dawned on me that he had left me without saying a word.

<" Says the guy who ghosts people for four days."

I looked at the three dancing dots on my screen for a minute straight which made me nervous what the hell was he typing. I let my lip sink into my front teeth and I waited anxiously. Why did I have to bring that up, makes me look desperate for answers I mean it was just a kiss right? But I didn't like that he kept on kissing me without my permission. Says the girl who doesn't push him away whenever he does it. My judgmental inner voice said. I looked at the screen and the dots abruptly stopped and no message came. What the hell.

As much as I hated to admit it whenever Jacob and I kiss something clicks into place I don't think about how I look or how Brooke makes me feel, he makes me feel beautiful, wanted. But I didn't want that from him I wanted to feel beautiful on my own because I'm afraid if I seek for his approval mine won't matter and I would relay on his, which is giving him too much power over me. Like how his lack of response was making me feel right now, the anger I felt slowly faded and it was replaced by pain. And all sorts of questions raced in my mind. Did I do something wrong?

I pulled up in front of the familiar iron gates which automatically opened for me I pulled up in the drive way and I gave Vincent the keys so that he could park it in the garage I tried to push Jacob away from my thoughts as I rushed up the stairs. Deja had called saying it was an emergency I should be worried about that instead of that prick.

As soon as I entered I called out for my sisters.

"Déjà?"

"Hello anybody home?"

"Summer, you there?"

"Ocean...... Are you guys pranking me cause if you are this isn't funny..." the house was too awfully quiet with those three here together it always sounded like World War III was taking place. So if it was this quiet something was definitely off. As walked towards the third living room which by the way was our favorite living room out of the nine we had, I heard harsh whispers as I walked closer to the room the more audible they became.