|2| PHAT is now in

adjective

1. PHAT.
|(abbreviation) PRETTY HOT AND THICK|

#hot #pretty#thick #beautiful #bad b*tch

Four months later...

My dumb hand wouldn't stay steady for me to draw the perfect line onto my eyes, this had been the sixth time I was redoing this. Dammit who knew that eyeliner would be this stressful. Well maybe it's because I was nervous and I have been ever since I woke up.

It's been four months, one hundred and twenty days, sixteen weeks, two thousand six hundred and eighty hours, 10512011.5  seconds since I have been at school. I mean I have had three months of home schooling while I went to the gym six times a week. With weekly visits to the therapist squeezed in. If I was going to take my revenge I was at least going to be in shape. I might be doing it for all the reasons but who cares I was going to die soon anyway might as well fit in the casket after I was done with this shit right.

I finally got the line right and now I was onto the eye shadow if you would have asked me five months ago what eyeliner or eye shadow is I would have flipped you off. But now I had watched each and every makeup artist you tuber there was from Nikita Drugun, Dominique A to Kylie you name them I had seen them. And considering I had grown up with a fashion guru that department wasn't hard to grasp in fact I had been living with two of them Ocean Pricce and Lily LeClaire- Pricce they taught me all there was to know about fashion do's and don'ts.

"Look at you hotmama."

"How many times do I have to tell you to knock Summerella." I said to my sister.

"I am a whole six  years older than you I can do whatever the hell I please and do not use my full name." She hated it for some reason but for someone who had siblings with the names Ocean and Deja I would say she one of the lucky ones. But her and I where in the same boat I hated my first name too.

"OMFG who are you and what have you done with my little sister." Ocean gasp as she entered my room.

"You look like Kylie Jenner, well expect the that all your good stuff is real and not fake." Deja said.
And now all three of my sisters were in my room, well there goes my privacy.

"Gosh I would kill for that body of yours." Ocean gushed.

And I almost laughed at her words, she was what every girl in America dreamed to be like and she was probably the poster in every teenaged boy bedroom. Being crowned Miss United States 2018 had that sort of effect you know. All my sisters where brunettes, tall, lean and they had legs for days. They all inherited my fathers deep chocolate brown eyes and mothers body.

Besides being incredibly short and fat I was lucky enough to inherit my mothers dusty blonde and I had managed to snatch her blue eyes too. My hair however I kept it short for as long as I can remember but now it was covering half of my back.

"Now off that chair and let us work our magic." Summer jumped up and down while clapping her hands together.

Next thing I knew three pairs of hand where working their magic on me, after forty five minutes of pulling and yanking my hair, painting my nails and applying gloss onto my lips they all stared at me in awe.

"This has got to be some of our best work." Deja said looking pleased with the outcome.

"Can I look now?"

"Yes." The all said at once.

I stood up from the chair and I walked towards the full length mirror and I could barely recognize myself the white dress hung loosely over my body. It was tight around my waist but loose and flowing at the bottom my arm where out but I could see the stretch marks and some loose skin. My hair was styled in deep waves and the red lipgloss was making statement and that as exactly what I was going for.