|5| The fallen shall not fall

FALL
/fɔːl/
verb
1.
move from a higher to a lower level, typically rapidly and without control.

Seven am sharp I was out of that house and let me just say I was very happy I managed to avoid my whole family. However due to me wanting to avoid my sisters I had an hour before school actually started so I decided to drop by Mike Millie's and I got my self some green tea afterwards I slowly drove to hell tapping my foot anxiously as I did so. To say I was nervous an understatement I was freaking out but I had to do this I had to go through with this I had to make those assholes pay I was more motivated now than I had been yesterday thanks to Summer and her stupid wise words.

As I pulled into the students parking lot anger bubbled within me and I thought about parking on Jacob's spot again just to piss him off but then I decided against the idea. When I walked out of my car I pulled my hoodie over my messy bun to make sure I covered my face. It seemed to be working because none of the kids who stood in front of the school entrance noticed me and I mentally high-fived myself for walking past these students without being detected.

I guess my wardrobe, which consisted of simple black jeans, an oversized school sweatshirt, no makeup, and my adidas trainers, was effective because I didn't receive any strange looks as I entered and passed by people. I was confident that no one would recognize me here, which was exactly what I intended. After I had cleaned my locker for what felt like the hundredth time, the bell rang, and the halls were filled with trust fund dummies heading to their classes to play Candy Crush or pass notes about how the instructor had somehow managed to get lip stick on her front teeth instead of learning. And as I was about to close my locker, I noticed a furious Jazz standing near the corner of my algebra class. Suddenly, relief washes over me, and I immediately walk over to her.

"You have some nerve, to leave me like that a whole fucking twenty minutes I was waiting for you and you just left? How could you even....."

And I instantly grabbed her arm before she could even finish and I dragged into the bathroom. I checked if it was clear before I stopped and looked at a very pissed off Jazz.

"What the fuck?"

"I'm gonna start off by saying I'm sorry but I have a good reason as to why I left." I said as I genuinely felt sorry for leaving her.

"It better be a damn good one because in the next twenty seconds I will be walking out that door Eleanora and I will not look back." There wasn't the awkward smile that played on her face in sight, her eyes looked cold like she had build a massive wall over herself.

I could see it in her eyes I had hurt her, and I felt bad and she just used my full name that right there is a red flag but before I could give her reason to leave I quickly explained about the incident with the she-devil and how her annoying asshole of a brother made it worse.

"Wow, are you ok? I mean the whole Brooke thing it seems as if it got to you."

"I am not going to lie it did hurt me bad and I almost left the school but I have unfinished business here. I want to make them pay. Don't you want them to pay?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Them, the populars I mean all our lives we have been treated like shit, and for what? For being different I mean Jazz you barely talk to people because you spend most of your time drawing in that little sketch book of yours, and I have had the privilege to see what you love doing, beautiful art by the way."

"Thanks." She beamed.

"No I'm getting off topic as I was saying and for that you are called a mute, and yes I might have not made the best decisions in my life but I did not deserve to be treated like that and a bunch of other kids just like us are in those hallways and I say it has to stop."