|22| Common enemies

ENEMY

/ˈɛnəmi/
noun
a person who is actively opposed or hostile to someone or something.

I just kept on looking at him.
To say I was utterly shocked would be an understatement. How the hell did he figure it out, I was very careful hell Jazz doesn't know even any of the girls. But in their defense I haven't been an award winning friend ever since the stunt that the devil herself and king of all dicks pulled I haven't been myself. Not that I blamed the girls but I just feel like they can't relate with me anymore because no one is picking on them anymore but even after I have changed people view me the same way.

"How did you know ?" I asked as calmly as I could. But I was freaking out.

"You aren't even going to deny it?"

"Whats the point you already know." I shrugged. And he kept on looking at me as if I was some sort of jigsaw puzzle he couldn't figure out.

"How did you-."

"I have been watching you." He cut me off.

"What a subtle way of admitting that you have been stalking me. Besides I wouldn't call him your best friend you guys haven't been really talking lately."I retaliated.

"Now look who is stalking who now." A soft smile was playing in his lips.

As much as I was enjoying this conversation.
Note the sarcasm in my voice.

I was rather disappointed that he wasn't here to talk about happened between us a week ago. I know I have been avoiding him and all but he didn't seem like he was putting any effort in discussing the matter in hand. I could feel the pain slowly deep through the cracks in heart. Was I nothing to him? Did he mean to kiss me? Or was I the closest distraction he could find?

"If there is nothing else, I would prefer you leave me alone now." I said without looking at him, I couldn't do it. I couldn't give him that much power over me so the sooner he left the better.

"There I was thinking you where starting to enjoy my company."

"Save it Jacob, go bother some other thirsty fat chick." I said feeling sorry for myself I turned the page and I began to randomly draw meaningless stars. Just so I could avoid looking at him.

"Why do you do that?"
He leaned against the courtyard table showing he wasn't about to leave anytime soon.

"Do what?"

"Speak about yourself in that manner, like you are thing but not a person."

I kept quiet.
What was he my shrink now? I could live with Dr. Williams seeing things many people didn't see and maybe even if it was true she is my shrink she has the right too. But Jacob freakin Knight no fucking way.

"Why do you care it's what you are thinking of right now isn't it? I would rather save you the trouble and just bluntly say out for you."

"Actually it wasn't. Well that was before you put the image in my head now I kinda have to think about it and even if half of if not all of it is a load of crap I start to believe it is cause you made me think it is. Same goes with every person you tell but unlike most idiots I don't believe you."

"So you think you going to a shrink makes you one?"

"Ey if the shoe fits. Besides I am not the one making sleazy comments to themselves. That kinda makes you a tad bit insane." He chuckled.

What the hell was this guy saying ?
And who the hell does he think he is?

"Screw you." I threw my pen to on my book and I directly faced him.