|45| Glued bodies

LUST

/ləst/

noun:
very strong sexual desire.

Hot, wet, sloppy kisses.

"Jacob, would you stop it." I giggled, and though words were supposed to be serious I sounded more like a high pitched playful squirrel which is why his lips continued attaching themselves on my neck shoulders and anywhere else they found interesting. I sounded anything but serious maybe because deep down I didn't want him to stop. I tilted my head against his head, squeezing it with my cheek with my body tensing up. I couldn't stop giggling because the spot he had discovered behind my neck was ticklish.

"Someone is goi-going to walk in here." I whispered as I rolled my head till it landed on his chest as I looked up to the ceiling. I felt safe every time he did. He likes hugging me from the back that way he knew it would make it harder for me to tell him to stop because I couldn't see him all I could feel where his hands around me his breath on my skin and lips exploring whatever intrigued him on that particular day. So I closed my eyes so I could savor this moment so I could remember how his lips felt against my skin. In response his hands wrapped around waist tighter and he tightly held me as he pushed my body against his till my back was glued to his rock hard abs with his head settled on the crook of my neck.

This is how it was like with us the past week whenever we were alone we barely talked; it was frantic groping in any dark corner we could find like every other horny teenager at Garfield Prep. I never understood why so many people spent most of their time in locked rooms doing who knows what. Or how they couldn't keep it in their pants long enough for after school hours. But I was slowly enlightened with every kiss Jacob placed upon me making out was becoming addictive, he was addictive. I could only imagine if kissing him was this great. What of more?

Our recent activities had led us to discover what made the other person's toes curl. In particular Jacob had discovered a spot right behind my ear that made me forget how to speak. And he had been very intent on finding other spots that drove me to the edge. I on the other hand had discovered how Jacob particularly liked it when I laced my fingers into his dark hair and tugging it made him groan with pleasure.

"Jacob."I pleaded I couldn't even tell by the sound of my voice whether I was begging to stop or not. But what happened next made it clear how he took it with one swift movement. My body was turned around forcefully and I was now face to face with the boy who had been occupying my thoughts every second of the day and every dream at night.

He didn't waste a second his lips immediately smashed into mine as he began to walk guiding me towards something and I began to step back as he continued to dominate my lips as if he owned them within a matter of seconds my ass hit a surface forcefully but the pain was overpowered by the pleasure I felt. His hands hurriedly held my thighs and I was lifted up so I could sit on the dressing table but he made sure our lips remained sealed. Labored breaths, and the growing need was becoming unbearable with every kiss I wanted more and more and as if he body could feel my need he gave me deeper kisses, his hands slid up my thighs higher and higher till he reached the ham of my dress but that didn't seem to stop him.

And every part his fingers greased it burned and he tightened the grip on both of my thighs and with fingers digging into my flesh I just knew that was going to leave a mark. It had gotten to a point where every single time had these make out sessions he would always leave a mark on my body, hand prints, hickies or little bite marks and the next day he would plant a small kiss on every mark he left. I had even started walking around with a bottle of concealer in my purse because I didn't want to have to have a detailed discussion with the girls of how I had gotten any of them.