Worth

(Didn't proof read)

I want y'all to take the time out and read this if you feel it's bullshit you can skip it.

Know your WORTH don't let no bitch ass nigga or a bitch tell you your not good enough.

Don't stay in a toxic relationship that shii will make you go crazy and trust me I know cause I'm crazy asf.

It also drives you to path of depression then the next to you know your in your bathroom on the floor cutting your wrist with a razor.

And trust me I know.

Don't let no body belittle you whoever the fuck they are to you tell that mutherfucker to fuck off.

Anyways enjoy the story 💕

___

5 months later...

Monday

11:40 a.m

Omniscient POV

Ewneta walked down the stairs with Wish on her hip.

Opening the front door letting Dave in he got all excited taking Wish from her.

He had just came back from a three months tour.

"I missed you" he said kissing all over her face.

"Dada" Wish said giggling.

"Ready to go to Jamaica with dada" he asked.

"Yea" Wish said smiling.

He ruffled her hair looking over on Ewneta.

"How you been doing" he asked.

"Good...you" she asked.

"Missing you" he said truthfully.

He had ended things with Millie the day after Ewneta moved out.

It hurt him seeing her leave and he has been trying everything to get her back.

He even flew out with her to Italy before he went on the tour as a little vacation.

"Bet you did" she said with a fake smile causing him to chuckle.

"Quit playing with me" he said kissing her cheek.

She told him she wasn't going to jump back in a relationship with him and he needs to trust her.

He knew he need to and he was ready to do whatever, he missed her dearly.

She made her own money, she could buy herself whatever without having to ask him, she was independent and he loved that about her, not many woman now a days is like that, Millie for example.

[A/N: SHADE💀like I wasn't the one who wrote this😂]

"You ready to go to Jamaica with ya man" Dave asked with a smirk.