BOMBOCLAT

Next day...
4:30 p.m

Omniscient POV

Ewneta sat with Kairi in the living room.

Kairi isn't eating anything not even her favorite food with was nugget and fries which sat on a plate on the table.

Kairi had her head down playing with her fingers.

Ewneta was trying so hard to make her happy again, atleast a small smile but nothing has worked.

"Wanna go to the aquarium princess...we can go see the Turtles and Dolph-".

"No" Kairi cut Ewneta off.

She sighed.

"OK let's colour then" Ewneta said getting up going to Kari's room grabbing two colouring books and crayons.

Going back downstairs she sat them on the carpet and laid down on her stomach.

"Come on Kairi" she said happily as ever.

Kairi looked up but remained in the same spot.

"No" Kairi said.

Ewneta got up and sat next to Kairi putting her in her lap.

"Princess you can't stay like this forever your going to be grumpy like Rumpelstiltskin..you gotta be happy and show off your beautiful smile Kairi" she said looking down on Kairi.

Kairi looked up on Ewneta for a second and held her head back down.

Back to square one, Ewneta thought.

"I want my mommy" Kairi said.

Ewneta smiled,"Ok".

She got up sitting Kairi on the couch taking up her phone dialing Dave's number.

"Hey Babe wassup" Dave said.

"Kairi say she wants her mommy" Ewneta said.

Dave sighed, "Aight...I'ma call Millie" he said.

"Ok".

"You good babe...you sound..tired" Dave said.

"Yea I'm good.. I wanted to at least make her smile but all my plans have failed" Ewneta said rolling her eyes, she hated to be defeated.

Dave smile at the thought of his girlfriend trying to make his daughter happy.

"Don't sweat it Babe..I gotta go though I'll check on you later" he said.

"Mkay...bae please be safe" she said worried about her boyfriend.

"I will babe" he said.

They said there good byes and ended the call.

"Kairi dada gon call your mommy so you can see her OK" Ewneta said.

Kairi gave a simple head nod.

Ewneta was now pissed, the fact that the whole week with Kairi has been nothing but amazing and Daniella just had to come along and fuck it up.

Twenties minutes later Millie came.

"Hi...I'm Ewne-" Ewneta began nicely as she open the door.

"Where's my daughter" Millie said with an attitude.

"Look Millie...I'm already not in a good fuckin mood David called you here because of Kairi...I been trying since this morning to get her to smile and she won't cause she's still in shock from what happened...so the next bloodclat time yuh come back ova yah best nuh come with nuh rassclat attitude" Ewneta looked Millie dead in the eyes.

By now veins were bursting through her forehead.

Ewneta doubting Millie  understands the last part of what she said but she better cause Ewneta wasn't going to repeat her self.

Ewneta stepped aside letting Millie in as she went in straight over to Kairi.
___
8:30 p.m

As the guys put a plan in place they smoked a large amount of blunts.

They found out where Daniella was along with ha shooters.

Shii was bout to get real.

As time flew by they were all in full black with masks on.

They geared up and left, fingers on triggers all night anybody could get it.

Pulling up to the address they got, they got out.

Dave kicked the door in as Daniela stood up shock at what was going on.

Two dudes grabbed their gun from their waist but caught six from Shooter both of their body dropped to the floor.

Another dude run down the stairs to see what's happening and got a head shot from Trix.

Baby, Dave and Shooter took their mask off.

She ain't never thought they'd come for her and now she regret pulling her stunt.

"Missed me babe" Shooter said with a smirk being petty.

"Wait" they heard looking into the direction

Stood in the door way was Ewneta, Nik and Shantee but they were all in black with mouth masks and glock 40's with silencer on each.

Ewneta pulled her face mask down to her neck so they and Daniela could see that it was her.

Dave was now turned on, he found it hella sexy seeing his girl with a gun and being bold.

Ewneta had a unreadable face expression you couldn't tell what she was thinking.

"Ewneta I-"Daniela began.

"Na uh D...We were all suppose to be best friends but ya ass done shot the fuck at us over some dick...when since we go down like that" Ewneta said with a straight face.

[A/N: Ik it sounds corny I'm trying😭😭]

"This where our friendship end *scrunched her face up* See yuh pan di other side...Do wah unu want with her yow" Ewneta said in a tone Dave had never heard before.

She then walked out with the girls closely behind.

Without hesitation Shooter shot Daniella between her eyes.

He'd rather see her suffer but tonight ain't the night he rather be laid up with Nik.

Baby shot Daniela's dead body till his clip was empty.

"That's fa shooting up ma mama crib" he said mugging her dead body.

Wayno called the cleaners giving them the address.

They walked outside and saw that the girls were still there.

Their faces held a blank expression.

Dave had never seen this side of them even more his girlfriend, now to think of it he wondered how she even know where they were.

He stood in front if her with his hands on her waist.

Though she was hella mad at what Daniella she felt some type of way cause she was her Bestfriend overall.

Ewneta looked up on her boyfriend and wrapped her hands around him.

He hugged her back running his hand through her hair.

They all went home, Dave and Ewneta showered together then cuddle up until they were both knocked out.
__________________________________
It's aight right?

Follow me @Lilkkkkid