Return; The Truth

That night...
9:40 p.m

Omniscient POV

Ewneta walked in from the bathroom dressed.

She just came out of the shower, she saw Dave in a zone.

"Hey, you okay" she asked him with a confused look on her face.

"Yea I'm aight" he said looking up on her.

She smiled and walked to her closet.

Guilt was eating him from the inside out he didn't want to hurt her again and neither does he want to keep lying.

All because he's being needy and selfish, he did what it did with only thinking about his feelings and not hers.

At the end of the day a mutherfucker gon choose they self.

He looked up at her as she walked out of her closet.

"We need to talk" he said.

She nod and sat on the bed.

"Remember da first we broke up" he said.

She nod.

"I was fuckin this girl back in high school who I saw at da club one night" he said.

"Even though we weren't together that was disrespectful cause I got mad love for you and you do to...I was accusing you cause I was texting females, getting head and allat...and*sighs* I've been having sex with Millie for da last month I flew her out hea" he said.

Ewneta was just staring at him, thinking how she gave this man everything, how much she loved him yet he does her wrong for no reason.

"I've been carrying on with this shii for too long and I rather tell you than you see it on Instagram and whatever decision you make after this I'm*pause for 6 sec* cool with and I'm sorry for hurting you, doing you wrong...the lying, coming home two in the mornings everything but I'm really sorry" he said.

Getting this of his chest He felt like he could breathe again, he didn't feel the pressure of putting a smile on his face knowing what he's doing when he's out.

Her silence started to make him scared she was sitting there staring at him.

She swallowed the lump in her throat, "Good night" she said getting up walking out the room.

Of course she was hurt, her heart felt like it was being stabbed over and over but the cut keeps healing, she felt many things but what she felt more is that she now knows her worth.

He opened her eyes to that without even knowing.

Tears came to Dave eyes he had fucked up with the only female that ever held him the down, supported and him stood behind him no matter what.

He knew he had to do what he had to do, let her go even if it kills him and maybe in another lifetime if they find their way back to each other he'll know better.

___
Next day
7:30 a.m

Ewneta POV

I was getting dressed to meet with my Realtor today.

I flew my cousin Devontae out here from Jamaica so he's going to arrive later today.

[A/N: And sweetsassymolassy I got permission to use his name btw y'all he was my crush in high school not anymore tho☺]

I called my Realtor last night and told what was up and that I need a place ASAP and god I love that woman cause she told me we had eight houses to look at.

My budget is about 10Mil cause you know house's in California be expensive as fuck.

And I wanna be out in Hollywood, Bel Air or Granite Bay.

I was debating on bringing Wish with me but I said no I'm a let her stay with her cheating lying ass daddy and besides she'll get fussy.

I know y'all like I was too calm, I should have suffocated him with a pillow and dump his body and all that but no.

You know why? I'm hurt like I'm hurt hurt but he's feeling a different type a hurt cause he knew what it did,he's they one that messed our relationship and its going to kill him when I move out.

I'm always going to respect him and be cordial for our kids and all but that's just it at the moment.

If I wanna be a hoe I can, if I wanna fuck Asap Rocky I can which I might not do, I can do whatever I want but I'm going to stay single cause there's no sense in explaining what you've been through to a nigga if he just going to do it anyway.

So my black ass is going to enjoy all the finest things in life that don't include men or dicks, well maybe dicks.

Do I still love Dave? Yes.
Am I still in love with him? No.

I'm not Beyonce y'all.

__________________________________

Whew!

Please Vote and Commet ☺

Follow me on IG: thereal_savior