Familia

One year later...
10:00 a.m

Omniscient POV

"Wish stop doing that" Ewneta said.

Wish was sucking on her phone leaaving a whole lot of drool on it.

"Come hea mama" Dave said as Wish crawled to him smiling dropping Ewneta's phone on the carpet.

"Wish you working...you dropping my phone like that" Ewneta said raising a brow and Dave busted out laughing.

Kairi chuckled as she layed over Ewneta's lap smiling at her baby sister.

Name: Wish Dior Brewster
D.O.B:  April 14, 2019
Weighing: 7lbs and 3 ounces
Length : 15 inches and 2 centimetres

She's an healthy baby, she only cries when she's hungry or when she's sleeping and someone wakes her up she's also fussy and got a little attitude.

"Tell mommy to chill" Dave said kissing Wish's chubby cheek.

She made baby noises looking over on Ewneta.

"Yea...yea...just like that" Dave said like he understood what she was murmuring.

Ewneta gasped dramatically, "Who is you talking to like that" she said playing along.

Dave was dying of laughter and so was Kairi.

Wish continued to murmer laying on the carpet.

"You a lie...your daddy did that" Ewneta said raising a brow.

Dave immediately stop laughing.

"You ratting me out ta ya momma naw" he said to Wish.

"I thought you was ma luh nigga" he added and Wish started on him.

"I know you ain't calling my daughter no lil nigga...I must be hearing doubles" Ewneta said playing in Kairi's hair.

Dave chuckled looking down on Wish who was still murmuring stuff.

"You a gahdam lie mama" Dave said chuckling as he picked up Wish laying her on his chest.

He kissed her forehead and put her pacifier in her mouth.

"Rude ass...just like you momma" he said smirking at Ewneta.

"Oh so don't wanna Netflix and chill in this V.A.G.I.N.A then" she said looking over on him.

"Did you really just spell that shii out" he laughed.

"Yes...there kids present" she said in a duh tone chuckling at the end.

"They ain't gon know and yes I still wanna Netflix and chill in that tight P.U.S.S.Y of yours" he said grinning.

"Bet you do" Ewneta replied chuckling.

Wish pulled on Dave's beard which made him groan in pain.

"Shii...Wish let go of dada beard" he said but Wish only pulled harder.

He smacked his lips, 'Kairi use to do this when she was younger now you doing this shii I'm ma son next time' he thought.

"Mami let go of dada beard" Ewneta said.

Wish smiled wildly and as her pacifier dropped, letting go she crawled further up on Dave's chest putting her lips against his nose as a kiss leaving drool.

"Awwee babe" he said kissing the palm of her hand that was slightly covering his mouth.

She laid back on his chest playing with Kairi's fingers like she normally does.

"My baby so cute" Ewneta cooed.

Kairi furrowed her brows looking up on Ewneta.

"Kairi Chanel you my baby too don't gimme that face" Ewneta said rubbing her back.

Dave smiled at them.

Kairi smiled giving back Wish her attention, Kairi knows who her mother is of course and knows who Ewneta is as well.

"What time mama said she coming again" Dave asked.

"Around 7...7:30' Ewneta replied.

He nod in all due honesty he wanted his momma to come earlier because he hasn't had sex in a minute.

After Ewneta had Wish she was insecure about her body because of her stretch marks and the couple of pounds she gained.

Her stomach was flat don't get it wrong her thihs were ticker, her hips were wider and her ass got fatter it was only her stretch marks.

Dave loved her either way because even if she got fat like Lizzo he'd still love her she's the love of his life and vice versa.

"Daadaaa" Wish said clapping her hands.

Ewneta and Dave head flew in her direction.

"Say that again babeh" Dave said smiling.

"Daadaa..daa.daa" Wish sang.

Dave chuckled and kissed her all over her face earning giggles from her.

"Say mama" Ewneta said.

Dave scrunch his face up "Why you hating" he said.

"Shut up" Ewneta chuckled.

"Mmm..mamama" Wish spoke.

"I love you princess" Ewneta leaned over kissing her forehead.

"And you too" Ewneta said to Kairi tickling her sides.

"S-stop mama...mama" Kairi giggled.

"I love you Kairi C" she said and kissed her forehead.

"I love you too" Kairi said smiling.

Wish then pinched Dave on his nipple making him groan.

"No baby sister you hurting dada" Kairi said.

"I better get ma son next time Ewneta" Dave said in seriousness making her laugh.

"And you*looks down on Wish* I thought you love me mama" he said pouting.

Wish chuckled sitting up on his chest making baby noise.

Dave frowned because she wasn't paying him any mind.

Ewneta busted out laughing, "I'd do the same too baby girl cause he talking BS" she said.

Dave smacked his lips looking on Wish.

"You love dada...huh, you love me mami" he asked messing up her curls.

She giggled at him and he smiled.

"See she loves me" he said.

"I better be the only man y'all love" he added looking on Wish and Kairi.

They both just looked at him with furrowed brows.

Ewneta chuckled shaking her head.

"You hungry princess" she asked Kairi.

She shook her head no.

"You hungry mami" Ewneta asked Wish.

She paid her no mind playing with Kairi's finger.

Dave chuckled.

"She differently our daughta yo" he said laughing while shaking his head.

"I'm saying" Ewneta said laughing.
___

To be continued...

Please Vote and Comment☺

EWNETA |Dave East Story| (EDITING)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें