Chaptah 16 O:)

"WAKE UP HOE" Was all I heard before getting saturated in ice water. "IM UP JESUS CHRIST" I realized I was in Luke's bed. "Lukes gonna kill you Maddi" She just shrugged and started hitting me with a pillow.

Eventually I escaped her 'wrath' and slowly walked downstairs, drenched. "Look what the cat dragged in!" I glared at Beau and he threw me a towel that happened to be in the kitchen.

"Wheres my lovely boyfriend?" I asked pouting. "Him and Jai ran upto Maccas to get us breakfast. "Hmm what good lads, I'm gonna have a shower" Beau just nodded and I reached the bathroom.

I turned the shower on and slipped my bra and Luke's trackies off. The water hit my skin and instantly relaxed my body "WE'RE HOME" I heard the door close and smiled at the thought of Maccas.

I turned off the shower and dried myself quickly. "Hay hay senoir" I called from the hallway, I always piss Luke off by using Spanish - he never learnt it. "Ello guuuuurl" I smirked at his attempt to be a girl.

"So, are you gonna get dressed or are you just going to stand around in a towel" Jai said with a bit of attitude. "Don't sass me homie, I'll roundhouse your ass" I ran upto Luk'es room to throw on his clothes.

I heard the front door open then clothes and then a lady talking, oh god. was this their mum? She was suppost to come back from a business trip today  so probably is.

I walked downstairs wearing Luke's 3/4 shorts and a baggy shirt. I did not look presentable, but oh well.

I walked into the kitchen and saw an older woman giving the boys a hug, yep this was her. Gina I think her name was.

"Speak of the devil! Mum, this is my gorgeous girlfriend Alyssa" Luke came up and put his arm around my shoulders. "Nice to meet you darl! I'm Gina" She held out her hand and I shook it immediately. "Jai, wheres Maddi?" I looked over at Jai, "She went toilet" I nodded and sat down on a stool.

"We got you fries and a coke" Jai pushed the food in my direction. My face instantly lit up and I dug in. Maddi came out, when she saw Gina she froze. "Uhh hi, you must be Gina, I'm Maddi, Jai's girlfriend" she gave Gina a hug and Gina looked rather shocked. 

"Twins?" She muttered Luke chuckled and then nodded. After about an hour of socialising with Gina, we all decided to go down to the beach.

"BYE MUM" Jai called out before Luke, Maddi him and I went out the door. 

"Ok, so the beach is a 10 mminute walk from here, lets go!" Luke grabbed my hand and we started skipping down the street.

"LET'S GO TO THE BEA- EACH LETS GO GET AWAY" I started screaming/singing when we got to the beach. Luke chuckled and picked me up bridal style. "Luke, I forgot to get my bikini's, I can't swim" He placed me down on the sand and layed down a towel. 

"Ever heard of bra and panties?" He smirked and I winked. I pulled my top up and the trackies down. I got a few wolf whistles from randoms, but I ignored them and sprinted to the ocean with Luke.

The rest of the boys were already in the water splashing around. "AHH LUKEEY IT'S COLD PLEASE PUT ME DOWN" Luke put me down, only once we were waist deep in water -_- "LUKE BROOKS I WILL SLAUGHTER YOU" He just chuckled and puled me close to  him so I could warm up.

I kissed his cheek but he turned and I ended up planting a big sloppy kiss right on his lips. "Tease" I whispered in his ear. He shifted his hands down to my bra, he unclasp it. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WE'RE IN PUBLIC" I yelled but I couldn't help but smirk at his teenage hormones.

I hooked my bra back up and tried swimming away, Luke pulled me back and started kissing my neck "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE" I yelled, getting Beau's attention, he automatically swam towards me trying o free me from Luke's grasp.

"SUPERMAAAAAAAAAAAAAN" Jai yelled as he swam over with Maddi on his shoulders, he also tried to free me. Eventually Luke gave up and let me go I smirked and then climbed on his back.

"You're so screwed when we get home" He muttered I giggled and whispered nto hs ear seductively, "kinky....."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ello guvna's! You sexy foxes are reading this because you love me right? c: Thought so! LOve you to, :) <3 - Nessa xx