Chaptah 27 ;{D

MADDI'S P.O.V

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to the twins, happy birthday to you"

My eyes fluttered open. Shit. It was my birthday. I heard Alyssa groan and then swear, she must of fallen out of bed for the 1 millionth time.

"Happy birthday babe!!" I felt warm lips on mine, Jai's lips. I sat up and looked over at Alyssa who had crashed on my floor last night, with a nest people like to refer to as 'hair'.

"Uggh 5 more minutes" I groaned, but I was hauled out of bed by two strong arms, not Jai's ones though.

I looked up and saw my uncle Kenny wrapping me in a hug, I didn't have the energy to hug back. "All of you out, I need to wake up" I mumbled as I fell face first back onto my bed, I managed to get a glimpse of who was in my room - almost my WHOLE family. 

"Maddi, out of bed now. Come blow out your candles with Alyssa" Mum said politely. "No" I simply replied. "Ahh come one kiddo! I'll tell you one of my stories form when I turned 18" I heard my grandpa say. Everyone started crowding and nudging me, I couldn't take it anymore.

'EVERYONE GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM NOW, GO GET OUT AND LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE" Tears welled up in my eyes. And I looked at Alyssa, the only person left in my room.

"Mads, tell me. Whats wrong?" Even she looked shocked at what I just did. "It's just, I don't want to turn 18. I don't want everyone here, I want to stay young, everyone puts pressure on me, asking what i want to be or what my plans are, and I feel useless when I can't figure it out" I collapsed into Alyssa's arms and sobbed.

"Well babe, you're NOT useless. I don't know what I want to be either. It's too early to decide now anyway - just go with the flow, and I think we MAY need to go down there and explain" She wiped the tears from my face.

"You're right, you're the best twinney ever" I gave her a hug and we walked downstairs. Hand in hand.

I really hope I didn't turn this party into a shitstorm.