Chaptah 26 c;<

"Voilla! You look fabulous!" There Lea was, stood infront of me, beautiful as ever with her dress on. "I feel like a truck hit my face" She muttered and I chuckled evily. "Look in the mirror" She nodded and slowly walked infront of my mirror not knowing what to expect.

As soon as she looked. her eyes opened wider than ever. And her mouth formed an 'O' shape. I can't believe it, i'm pretty" I smiled and hugged her. "You look beautiful" She had pink blush, light purple eyeshadow and amazing bold red lipstick.

"Thank you so much Lyss" I grinned and made her strip off her dress and wipe off the makeup. "Okay, this is going to be the best party ever!" We both laughed and strolled downstairs to hang.

~JAI'S P.O.V~

'What to buy what to buy what to buy' Me, Beau and Luke were looking around the mall for presents for the twins.

"How about this?" Me and Luke both turned to Beau who held a pukey brown dress. I made a face and Luke put a hand on his hip. "Bro, do you even know fashion? This is just offensive, gosh!" He strutted off and I let out a laugh, Beau made a face and then hung it back up.

"Oh.My.Gosh." I muttered as I stared at an amazing diamond necklace in the shape of  heart, I ran over to it and a lady came up behind the counter. "Like it? Pure diamond, nothing fake" I smiled and Luke and Beau ran over. 

"Why did you just run off like th-" Luke stopped. I looked at him and noticed him gazing at a beautiful diamond bracelet that had a silver heart attached to it, dangling. "I'll buy that one please" Luke said and pointed to the bracelet. 

She handed it to him and he payed. "How much for the heart?" I asked. "Well, since we're having a sale only 150" She said quietly. I grinned and nodded. She pulled it out and placed it into a small box and wrapped a ribbon around it, same with Luke's.

"Maddi will love this" I muttered. Luke muttered something with Alyssa's name in it and Beau groaned. "What should I get them? I know!" Me and Luke looked catiously at Beau and he smirked. "I'll buy them later, lets go" Me and Jai didn't move. 

"We have to get a present for the other one, you dick!" Luke said slapping him. "I still love Maddi you know!" I laughed and nudged him. "Yeah, Alyssa exists as well!" Beau moaned again and we set back deep into the mall.

~MADDI'S P.O.V~

"Catch it butterfingers!" I chuckled as Racheal kept dropping every pass I gave to her. I was hanging out with my best friend and tossing an american football around at the park for a while. 'Sorry i'm not as good as you, you whore!" I laughed and we kept walking torwards the creak.

I really don't want to turn 18. I don't want to grow up.