Chaptah 5 <3

Christi left 10 minutes ago leaving Maddi and I still prancing around takling about my date. Ok, not a date but we like to imagine. I ran downstairs to make some pasta, woah already 4:00pm. "Maddi! What should I wear tomorrow!?" I called from the kitchen. No reply. "MADISON KENZIE JOHNSON GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE NOW" I never knew I could scream that loud. She came trotting downstairs with her perfect smile. "What do you want? I'm trying to curl my haaaaaair!" she stretched the 'a'. " I need help on what to wear tomorrow!"  

"Oh why didn't yah say so sis!?" I looked at her and glared. We ran up to my room and opened my walk in wardrobe. "Hmm I think this and this" Maddi said holding up a pair of shorts and a YOLO top. "A bit more classy Maddi" 

I walked in and grabbed a 3/4 pair of shorts and a red crop top. These were the ones. "PERFECT!" Maddi yelled skipping out of my room. I pulled them on the clotheshanger and layed them out at the end of my double bed. I opened a secret compartment in my wardrobe and looked at shoes. I decided to go with blue vans, my favourite.

"OH NO WORRIES I'LL JUST COOK YOUR PASTA AND MAKE SURE YOU DON'T BURN THE HOUSE DOWN AYE?!" I heard Maddi yell from downstairs. Shit, forgot about the pasta. "Thank you sweetie!" I called down in a girly tone. All I heard was a scowl in reply. 

To: Lukeeeeeeeeeey - Hey my address is - P.Sherman 42 wallaby way Sydney (fake address obvs lol) See yah tomorrow <3 xx

From: Lukeeeeeeeeeey - Oh ok sure! can't wait ;) <3 x

So.Friggen.Excited. I looked at my alarm clock. Holy shit! 8:00pm. I had been day dreaming about Luke for hours. I walked downstairs and saw Maddi with her hair curled, it looked beautiful. Her pink tips stood out, I think she might of dyed them again.  I sat on the couch and turned the T.V on. Titanic, perfect. I didn't exactly want to be sobbing on the couch for the next 2 hours  over some guy that died. 

"Uhh Maddi I'm gonna have an early night tonight babe" I said as I rolled off the couch and climbed the staircase. "Have fun dreaming about your soon-to-be boyfriend!" She called after me. I wish I could tell my mum and dad all of these things. But they're away on a business trip together and won't be back for at least another month.

I climbed into bed and sure enough dreamed of the one and only Luke Brooks.

___________________________________________________-

Sorry about it being short! More goods to come though >:) - Nessa <3