Chaptah 2 ;3

Luke Brooks. Luke friggen Brooks is walking my way, looking directly at me. I looked at his eyes, oh god - those gorgeous brown eyes of his, I realized that I was staring so i looked to the ground and blushed. "Hey, I saw you leave - are you ok?" he asked confidentally. "Yeah, Im fine I-I'm just claustrophobic I guess" I can't believe I stuttered, Im NEVER nervous around boys, but this wasn't any boy. This was Luke Anthony Mark Brooks - and he was talking to me. "Oh, that sucks - well since you're claustrophobic i'm going to bring you up on stage with me to get you out of the crowd" he winked at me and grabbed my hand. 

Me going on stage with Luke? Infront of hundreds of girls that will want to hunt me? I'll worry about that later, and focus on the fact that Luke Brooks is holding my hand and dragging me on stage with him!

"Uh thanks Luke, I really hate tight spaces" I muttered just loud enough so he could hear. "Anytime, wouldn't want you to have a heart attack or something like that" I laughed at his concern. We walked up stairs to get to the stage, as soon as I was in sight, the boys gave me a smile and a wink. This could not be real. Luke grabbed the mic, "Hey guys! You're probably wondering why this girl is up here!"

"Well, she is claustrophobic so i thought I might give her a break from the crowd" he yelled and then gave the mic away. Time passed quick and soon enough it was time for the signings. "Um, thanks for saving me Luke" I acted all dramatic and caused him to laugh. "No problem, you're going to the signings right?" 

"Uhm, yeah If the line isn't to long" I looked down again, I didn't want to get lost in his eyes a second time.

"Ok well I'll see you there" Luke leaned over and hugged me, Ohmagawd. Luke Brooks hugged me, once he left I ran to find Christi and Maddi.

"Alyssa! holy shit! You were on stage with LUKE BROOKS!" Maddi screamed with disbelief. "AND HE HELD YOUR HAND BITCH!" Christi added, wow she really knows how to compliment. After fan girling for a while, I ran to the bathroom and vomited, must of been hungry. I bought some hot chips and gave some to Christi, she scoffed them before I even had my 3rd one!

"We better start lining up babe!" Christi yelled over the screaming girls. "I hope we are not to far back in line!" Maddi said as we lined up.

About an hour passed and we were almost to them. I was shaky thinking about Luke, he was perfection. "Ohmagawd there they are!" Maddi whisper-shouted to me. I looked up and saw them. The order on the table was: Skip, James, Jai, Beau and then Luke <3 I was up to Jai and as he signed my poster I saw him smirk. "Why are you smiling Jai?" I asked confused. "Luke was checking you out when you were in line" He started giggling.

My eyes widened, "Huh?" I didn't believe him for one second. Luke could have any girl in the world why would he be checking me out? I moved on to Beau. "Oh your the girl that Luke digs!" He yelled making me blush. I smacked his arm playfully, "He does not! I don't even know him!" I replied shyly. He just laughed and pushed my poster over to Luke. "Sorry about them, they don't know how to shut up" Luke said embarassed.

"So you dig me ayye?" I said sexily, I regretted it straight away and covered my mouth in shock. He looked up at me and blushed. Wait - I made Luke brooks blush? HOLY SHIT! awww yeah! I made him blush! "Maybe" he replied just as sexily and gave me a wink. I went red and giggled.

Luke took a bit longer to sign my poster, but I didn't mind. "There ya go" he said as he rolled it up for me, I grabbed it and thanked him. "Make sure you do" Luke said before I walked off. "Excuse me?" I asked confused "make sure I do what?"

"You'll see" he winked. And with that, I was pushed aside by other fangirls wanting a piece of Luke. I shook it off and waited for Christi and Maddi to emerge with their signed posters.