Chaptah 13 :x

Ello fellas, been a bit busy with school, but heres a new chapter....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"PEEEENIIIIISSS" Luke and I heard a boy yell and then laugh, we looked at each other. "Beau" We both muttered at the same time. We ran over to see the commotion.

Jai and Maddi were on the floor in hysterics and Beau had a straight face walking out of McDonalds. "Oh god Beau, lets go before you get us all kicked out" I said grabbing his arm and hauling him to the nearest frozen yoghurt shop.

"I am never leaving you alone in Supre without me AGAIN" Maddi looked at me and then the bags, I just giggled and winked at her.

"What flavour babe?" Luke whispered in my ear I just looked at him and smirked. Maddi and I ran up to the counter and ordered our flavour. "MANGO PLEASE" We both said in unison. Luke chuckled behind us and hugged me from behind.

"And I'll have what they're having" He muttered to the lady before throwing me over his shoulders. "LUKE PUT ME DOWN I DONT WANT PEOPLE SEEING MY HUGE ASS" He laughed and then placed me down on a stool. 

"You don't have a huge ass, you have a very nice ass" He said and winked. I chuckled and hit his arm lightly. Jai came over with Luke, Maddi, and my yogurt. "Thanks for leaving me there to pay dicks" He said.

We all laughed and I gave him a big hug, "I'll shout your one then, go order" I whispered. Jai nodded excitedly and ran up to the counter.

I shuffled onto Luke's lap and wiggled to get comfy, I heard him moan a little. "You alright babe?" I asked and he just nodded and blushed.

Then, I realized why he moaned and I blushed and chuckled. "Sorry Lukey" I whispered sexily.

He looked at me and winked, then pecked my lips. I hopped off and ran up to pay for Jai's yoghurt. We both came back laughing our ass off.

"Whats up?" Maddi looked at Jai. "Alyssa told me about Luke's moany problem" Jai winked at Luke and recieved the middle finger from him.

"Really Alyssa? Really?" Luke looked at me and I giggled. "Don't worry Lukeey" I said in a baby voice, and then sat back down on him.

"Oh god, don't move again" He whispered and I smirked. We finished our frozen yoghurt and decided to head back to Luke's place.

"Ok, only 1 hour until the carnival, Im gonna get ready" I said as I walked into the house. Maddi agreed and we ran upstairs into the boys room. "JAI WE'RE USING YOUR HAIR STRAIGHTENER" I yelled downstairs but there was no reply, I guess he shouldn't mind.

"Madds, what are you wearing?" I asked her "Uhm, can I borrow a dress you bought today?" I nodded and threw her the bag of new bought clothes. I slipped on the dress that I fell in love with earlier.

"Shoes, what shoes Maddi?" I pulled up 4 pairs of shoes for Maddi to choose. "OH! YOU SHOULD WEAR THESE ONES!" She grabbed high top sneakers, with rainbow laces. I hugged her and put them on.

I ran to the bathroom to do my hair, I straightened the front of my hair, and put on my mascara.

"You look gowjuss twinney!" Maddi said before she ran into the bathroom to do her hair.

I smiled and walked downstairs to see the boys. I immediately got stared at by Beau. "You look fucking amazing Lyssa" He said I laughed and thanked him.

"Wheres the twins Beaujob?" He glared at me and I just gave him a blank expression.

"In my room getting ready" I smiled evily and walked upstairs. I went up to the door of Beau's room. "FBI FREEZE MUTHAFUCKA" I screamed and ninja rolled into the room. Oh.My.God.

There he was, shirtless on the bed. "Well hi there" I said checking him out. "Babe, what are you doing?" He said fake gasping. I naturally ran upto him and placed a hand on his abs, "Save it for tonight" Jai said as he walked in from the bathroom. "Oh, we will" Luke said jokingly. Or was he serious? Eh Idk.

"Come on babe, lets go" 

 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry, this chapter is shit. TIRED 0.o  But, more thaaaangs gonna go down in nxt chapter ;) -Nessa xx