Chaptah 15 (:<

NOTE!: CONTAINS AWKWARD DIRTY SCENE, DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU ;) -Nessa xx

"You know, Jai was drooling watching you guys fight" Luke smirked and I laughed as I put the over sized jersey on me, I loved wearing boys jackets. "I know, I thought he was gonna catch flies with his mouth that wide open" Luke laughed and then kissed my cheek.

I  smirked and then turned around, kissing his neck. I sucked on his collarbone and he let out a moan. I smiled and kissed up and down his neck. I slowly took his top off, revealing his abs. I dragged my lips across them and put my hand on his stomach, embracing the fact that he had been working out.

"Dayum" He whispered sexily. I giggled and threw him onto the bed. He straddled me, and hovered over me as he smashed his lips against mine. Our mouths moved in sync for a while until we pulled away for breath. "Luke, I have always loved you - don't leave me." I whispered, he looked into my eyes.

Oh god, his gowjuss brown eyes. "I love you to Alyssa, more than anything." I flipped him over and rubbed my crotch with his, he moaned and then smirked, "Are you a virgin Alyssa?" I nodded and kissed down his torso again. "I want to share my first time with you Lukeey, not anyone else" I felt him nod and roll on top of me.

He threw his shirt to the ground and saw my black laced bra once again. "This looks familiar" He said cheekily, I giggled and kissed his soft, pink lips.

He slid down my panties and looked at me concerned. I nodded and smiled lightly, he took something out of a drawer, a condom. Smart boy.

He slid down his pants and I gasped when I saw his member. "Are you really sure Lyssa?" I nodded again and laughed at how polite he was being, it was cute. 

Without warning I felt something enter me, the pain was killing me, a couple of tears rolled down my cheek and he pressed inside me. "Fuck, i can't do this" Luke muttered about to pull out. "NO Luke, keep going" I said and I wrapped my legs around his waist, pressing his whole length in me.

"Jesus, you're fucking tight Lyssa!' Luke moaned I smiled through the pain as a wave of pleasure hit me. "Ugh, Luke move!" He obeyed and started slowly thrusting. I screamed his name but he covered my mouth, "People downstairs babe" He whispered I bit my lip to stop the moaning. 

He started thrusting faster and faster. "IM GONNA  CUM" I managed to muff through his hand. "Ugh, me to babe!" Our names were screamed into the air. He pulled out and put on pants, I slid on a pair of trackies of Luke's and we just layed down on his bed.

There we were, I was in my bra and  a pair of trackies, and Luke was topless with some shorts on. "That - was- better -than - i - imagined" I said in between breaths. "It always is babe" Luke said quietly, I smiled and sat up.

"Come on, Maddi will be wondering why we were up here so long" Luke chuckled and then got up, we walked downstairs and recieved looks from Jai and Madds.

"You dirty pig, how come you guys can have it - but you stop us!?"Maddi asked before bursting into laughter. I looked down and turned red, but still managed to have a laugh.

"because we're cooler than you guys" Luke said and then we all decided to sit down and watch Mean Girls before going to bed. Tonight was perfect <3

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

IT WAS REALLY AWKWARD WRITING THIS CHAPTER SO YEAH. -Nessa xx