Raas 91

Communication failed? !

Shi Qing suddenly shocked, how can the system message fail to be sent?

He sent it a few times without dying, still indicating that the communication failed, and did not explain any reason.

When Shi Qing's face was not good, he turned his mind and turned a lot of thoughts. He was immediately caught in the heart by the worst one. Is it something happening in Qin's side? So can't communicate?

What happened?

A little thought, he was a little confused in his heart.

But quickly, he forced himself to calm down. In this unknown world, he can't be self-defeating. If Qin Mo really has something wrong, he still needs him to help! At this time, I was confused and I fell into it. What should I do?

What's more... Shi Qing's heartbeat slowly calmed down, he believes that Qin Mo, believe in his host, there will be nothing wrong!

Calm down, Shi Qing's brain turned fast.

Excluding the worst thoughts, there are other possibilities for communication failure. For example, the distance between him and Qin Mo is too far, beyond the scope that the system can maintain, and then the reason for this world.

The system task itself is an exception, and it is not impossible to have more restrictions.

After thinking about this, Shi Qing became more and more calm, but he still hoped to find Qin Mo as soon as possible.

It was because of this accident that he was so angry that he slammed him back.

The person who came is a tall, thin and tall youth, about thirty years old, wearing a similar to the yellow three whip, but he is much thinner, but the so-called thin is also compared with the yellow three whip, compared with the absenteeism here, He is really healthy and strong, his face is shiny and smooth, and he is over-nutrient at first glance.

At this moment, he was cruelly waving a two-meter-long whip to an old man with a trembling squat, and his mouth was still awkward: "Can you do it, ah? If you can't do it, die quickly, don't fuck." The place is still wasting food! You are the dead old man...?

When Shi Qing listened for a long time, he couldn't hold back the fire of his heart. He quickly reached out and took a whip and took the young man.

The youth seems to have no idea that there will be people who will resist him here, and they will be stunned by the whip.

When Qing was frowning, he always felt that something was wrong, but he couldn't say it in detail.

The next moment, the young man exploded. His slender face was covered with a sullen and disgusting look. He was ruthless and swayed. He said, "Mom, this garbage is dare to resist. Mom, don't you want to live?"

Shi Qing was bending over to help the old man, only slightly on one side, his eyes picked up, dangerously slamming toward the youth, only to see him gently lift his fingers, a greenish strip straight hit the young man's forehead, Where the youth can avoid it, they are beaten up, and they blink at an instant.

It hurts... It hurts too much... It is like being bitten by a poisonous snake. The pain spreads from the head and spreads all over the body. The young man begins to tremble, his eyes turn white, and he violently stuns for a while, completely fainting.

Shi Qing didn't want to take a look, he wouldn't kill, but he wouldn't let the Virgins let go of this disgusting scum, and let him eat bones is indispensable!

He lifted the old man, the old man had white hair, his face was full of wrinkles, his body was skinny, and he was light like a child.

The old man was rescued by Shi Qing, but his eyes were full of fear and despair. When he looked at Shi Qing, he said: "Children... children, you... you are..."