Raas 71

When Shi Qing knew Qin Mo, there was only one day, but only one day, he knew that this man was very wonderful, but he broke his head and did not expect that this man was wonderfully in this situation!

This is why the brain is so powerful, is it better to break through the sky?

Feelings have you been a blind date? What kind of inquiries you have in the past are all asked for Ye Hao? You... are you looking for omega for yourself?

Shi Qing was shocked, but at the same time, he was surprised by the small bubble of 'happy'. As a person who could never hide his mind, his mouth could not stop rising, rising, and then rising. Up...

Li Xia was equally shocked by him, but he was shocked by the emotions that came up later, but it was a complete humiliation!

A feeling of being played, insulted, and ironic rushed to the top of his head, causing him to rise and scream, and he stood up.

This stood up, just happened to see Shi Qing, he often dismissed an incompetent beta, but at the moment he just saw the smile of the mouth of the time, and misunderstood in an instant.

Ok, you are colluding to play with me! Even an unbeaten beta is coming to my joke!

Li Xia’s anger value rose to the highest.

His voice was filled with anger that could not be concealed: "What do you mean?"

Contrary to his arbitrarily calm alpha, Qin Mo eyelids did not lift, only carefully take the pickled pepper on the pickled fish fillets carefully, and then put it in the time bowl.

Then he said: "You will marry Ye Hao and get pregnant as soon as possible."

Li Xia was completely angered by this indifferent attitude: "Who wants to marry that metamorphosis?"

Immediately, he glanced at the opposite of the two people and threw the last sentence: "You Ye Family, deceiving too much!"

When he finished, he kicked the chair in anger and turned and left.

Because Zijinyuan is a Chinese-style ancient style, the chairs are heavy wooden chairs. Together with the outdoor dining, the wooden chair is slammed into the ground by Li Xia, and the sound is absolutely not small.

Qin desert frowned and dissatisfied: "The temper is too bad."

Shi Qing: "..."

Then his brother spoke again: "Come on, you can have children."

Shi Qing: "..." gave ... a smash!

Looking at the time when Qing was dumb, Qin Mo asked: "Why don't you eat? Isn't it hungry?"

When Shi Qing bowed his head, he saw the four delicate small bowls in front of him.

There is a piece of sweet and sour pork ribs inside, three clean and sauerkraut fish slices and a small section of burnt eggplant and a piece of tenderloin.

There are not many things, but they are all very much loved.

The most important thing is that this is a little bit of Qin Mo.